We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 11

1…11811182118411861187…1499

Comments

  • MadDogWoman_2
    MadDogWoman_2 Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    Happy Birthday Kiera.

    Have a fabulous day.

    Krystal - it's the baptism service at our church today, but our minister split the service in 2 as it just got to hectic with all the baptism families for the older members of the congregation so it gives them chance to leave.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • Fitzio
    Fitzio Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    The sunny weather has put me in the mood for a holiday so I am sitting here browsing deals but the Direct Hols website keeps going blank when I see something of interest! It's annoying me.

    I might go back to bed when Holly goes for a nap (although I always think this but rarely do, so probably not). Hubby will be annoyed if I let him sleep too long, but he will annoy me if he gets up and doesn't get ready for hours so he might as well be in bed!
  • MadDogWoman_2
    MadDogWoman_2 Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    DH is currently cleaning garden up after dog, Katie is being his audience.

    Then it's hair brushing time and off to church for us.

    Must remember to drop the food order of at the soft play place where we're having Katie's party on Saturday.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    happy birthday Keira
    :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::bdaycake:_party__party__party__party__party_

    Looking forward to pics! :D

    Harley - what a palaver with tax credits! hope you get it sorted out.

    I demand to see a piccie of Tia!

    Hope everyone has a nice day. I've got nothing planned except tidying up and nipping out to do a quick MS job at lunchtime
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • kindofagilr
    kindofagilr Posts: 6,825 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Mazcabs wrote: »

    I do mushrooms, courgettes and bacon pasta, fry them till cooked then add to pasta plus sour cream or creme fraiche and some grated cheese,....its a Jamie feed family for a fiver recipe....

    Ohhh thanks for that :)

    Happy Birthday Keira

    Ive been up since half 7 and am tired lol, Elliot had bad wind which made him wake up :( I gave him Gripe Water which seemed to calm him down, and he fell straght asleep
    Debt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid Off
    Mortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
    £79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off

    Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
    HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
    Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
    Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20

    Asda Savings - £0

    POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80

    ~ Emergency Savings: £0

    My Debt Free Diary (Link)
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    KOAG I toss spaghetti or tagliatelle in butter and herbs and then use them as a side instead of potatoes or rice. The herbs I use depend on what the meal is.
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Happy birthday Keira!

    Glam, when the pics were being taken I was trying to work out what Chris was saying, sounded like 'room', but that was wrong and he was getting a bit !!!!ed off with me. Still have no idea what he was going on about.

    I'm so glad DH got the snip and I don't have to take any contraception. Sounds fun for you all.

    Tired today, need to do something to wake up.

    Oh, we got home last night and the carton of milk in the fridge was frozen, check and someone had turned the fridge up to max. Asked Chris if it was him. No, it was a bad man who sneaked in the house when we were out in the car and turned the fridge up.
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Morning all..
    :bdaycake: _party_ :DHappy Birthday Kiera :D _party_ :bdaycake:

    I went to lie down with Rhys on our bed for a bit last night.. and woke up three hours later, whoops! :o Another 8am waking.. seems to be working :) When I went to fetch him, he was at the top of his cot with his legs at a right angle kicking the cot bars. Think he just wanted his legs free to kick harder! :cool:

    I thought we were doing well being dressed by 11am yesterday but we're sorted by 10am today :D OH will be expecting me to do housework during the day at this rate! :o

    Glam, if you were on FB there's a pic of Tia on there :p;)
  • pinknico
    pinknico Posts: 3,261 Forumite
    Happy Birthday Keira!

    Harley tax credits sound a nightmare, hugs.

    Hugs for Sugar too, next week sounds like it could be interesting!!

    Loved all the photos yesterday, beautiful babies(and grown ups!)

    Glam, J is SO handsome, he will be breaking hearts! x

    Hope everyone has a good day.
    DS1 12/10/04
    DS2 13/07/06
    DD1 06/12/07
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Oh yeah, and DH went on and on about his Canadian French toast all the way home... I've to learn how to make it and buy maple syrup.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.