We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 11
Comments
-
Well I have her the Giselle dress from Enchanted, a trumpet (lol), her own make up box, and loads of hair bits and bobs and her own make up (that cost a fortune) and she has a few new dresses. I didn't want to go overboard as we are taking her to the beach and carnivals, with my sister. So that will cost a bomb!
My mum got her a silvercross pram for her dolls. It looks well cool!!0 -
so yes spoilt rotten .. but your birthdays only once a year
... i miss zoe being little and cute for dressing up now shes big and lost the cute toddler look and is just a madam :rotfl:... she taking her pram to the beach
...
jaydens 1 in 2 months and im still searching behind the cupboard and under the sofa cushions to where the time went x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
It passes way too quickly. Not sure about her being 7 though, she's a stroppy g!t as it is now, imagine what she will be like at 7 :eek:
She was havering on about going to her bed by herself earlier and I was like "yeah yeah Keira, I've heard it all before" and she is bawling" YOURE NOT LISTENING TO ME, LISTEN!!!!!!!!!"
Eeeeeeeeeeeeek0 -
right philip just starting switching things off so i think that cues bed time cheers for calm my over thinking brain (started to google cervical cancer at one point) ... night night xxxxx
Still searching .....:)
0 -
bm .. just wait it gets worse :rotfl: .. night night xxx
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Night SM , and eek stop googling that!! I'm telling you off! xx0
-
Thanks for your help with the nappies last night ladies.
How is it that when Kezia won't go back to sleep in the middle of the night I could sleep on a washing line, and now that she dropped straight off after a feed and a cuddle I've been wide awake since 3.45am!!! GGRRRR
Been getting myself wound up about the working tax credits. They couldn't find their !!!!!! with both hands! They now say that they are keeping my £600 that they kept back before, and on top of that are withholding and extra £360 at a rate of £20 per week for the next however many weeks. However, these figures don't add up as far as I can tell. But they are only provisional and I have to wait for the form (which may not arrive until July) before they tell me what they really want to give me.
They have cut the childcare payment from £32 per day to £14. Now that is one hell of a drop for only a £4k difference in figures. And the money I'm entitled to is around about the same as they were giving me before I went back to work on these KIT days so 6 weeks ago, as far as my tired brain can figure it, I only owe them 6 weeks of childcare over payment and the difference of the £14 per week between what I get now and what I got before when I didn't need childcare.
Which is not £960. Bloody idiots.
Anyway, sorry for the whinge. Think I just needed to write it down to see that I'm right. Why it's provisional I've no idea. This damn government seem to make everything 10 times harder than it needs to be.
Hope you are all sleeping well and it's just me up at such a stupid hour.
xxxxxCross Stitch Challenge member 11 - May challenge well under way
Very proud mummy to Gorgeous baby girl - 29/09/09 :j
Thanks to all who directed me to Quidco - £289.30 since Nov 09 :beer:0 -
searching_me wrote: »i have neither so went for peanut butter on toast and tea :rotfl:.. how you been anyway chick? and you pigpen hows the brood? x
The brood are fine ty.. I have not succumb to the urge to slit Tiddles screamin throat this morning..Buttonmoons wrote: »I'm good ta SM. Keira's birthday TODAY!!! Since it's past midnight. 35minutes, 4 years ago, she made her gross entrance into this world via my fanjina.
Bless her. Can't believe I have a 4 year old :eek: I still get on the bus for a child :rotfl:
Last time I got on the bus for child fare.. I was 27 pregnant with number 6!! lol I paid for 2 of the children.. 10 and 7.. I don't pay for my tiny 7 year old now!!!LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14Hope to be debt free until the day I dieMortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)0 -
searching_me wrote: »just called the mini pill .. ive never bleed after sex before so i was alittle worried .. but this pill is really screwing with my body it just never settle while i was on the depo so docs suggested implant but to cover me til i could get the implant installed he put me on the mini pill .. my periods have really calmed down but im getting more aches and tender (up top inside sorry for the TMI) .. never been on it so wondered if anyone had experinced the same x
I didn't get on with the mini pill at all. Had too many side effects - feeling sick, sore boobs, spotting etc. Then I started bleeding with hellish pains, and it got heavier and heavier until I was soaking through a thick pad in about an hour, so I had to go to the out of hours doctor for something to stop it
I've been scared of mini pills since then.
I'm good at having reactions to drugs though. Had to try a few normal pills until I settled on Cilest which is fine and the only side effect is serious bloating in the few days before I'm due and my IBS plays up a bit, but I can live with that.Buttonmoons wrote: »I'm good ta SM. Keira's birthday TODAY!!! Since it's past midnight. 35minutes, 4 years ago, she made her gross entrance into this world via my fanjina.
Bless her. Can't believe I have a 4 year old :eek: I still get on the bus for a child :rotfl:
Awww - Happy Birthday Keira xx
I used to get into the match at Roker Park as a junior when I was an adult. Managed to get as a junior when I was 21, married and pregnant :rotfl:
Crashed last night. Craig went out to a mates house, so I was home alone and sprawled on the sofa watching crap on TV, and went to bed just after 10pm. Slept right through and feel much brighter this morning.
Got to pop out and do an audit for work this morning, then I'm going to try and get my uni end of course assignment finished - the shop business plan one. Off out for another mystery shop meal this evening.Here I go again on my own....0 -
Happy Birthday Keira:D
SM - I had all sorts of strange side affects from the mini-pill, tiredness, bleeding loads, then not bleeding for months, sickness, headaches.....But I had to come off the combined pill because of mood swings (and that's putting it mildly)
I agree that a visit to the docs would be best:)Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

