Mummytogirls - 100 years to be debtfree - I think not!

Options

Comments

• mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Mmmmmm enjoy your curry DFW, mine was gorg!!

Well im back! Finished all my work, worked through my lunch aswell but I have eaten quite a few shortcakes that were left from the other day so I think ive had lunch in biscuit form!!
    Everythings done now, leaving the office around 3.45pm so im now starting doing easy bits from my to do list w/c 3rd! But obviously having a little catch up on here now as im currently backing my files up so cant use them anyway ;)!!

DFW, June is nearly a 5 week month for us :eek:!!

Happy weekend everyone xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Laura2014
    Laura2014 Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    Happy bank holiday weekend :j

And a week off work! Sounds lovely. Enjoy. :T
    Working to a better Life for our family

Total Debt - £6456.39
    Current Balance - £6170.39
    4.42% paid :j
  • Alice_in_Poorland
    Options
    Hi mummy, hope you a great week off. xx
    DMP with CCCS started Jan12 £34,906 Jan13 £31,893 Jan14 £26,836 Jan15 £21,894 Jan16 £16,839 Jan17 £14,415 Jan19 £12,938ish Jan19 £9,649 Jan20 £6612 Feb 21 0 Self managed from Jan'17
    Jan 18- Bcard1 £0,Bcard2(PRA) £0,C@ptl £0,Ybank,£0,Virgin/MBNA £0,YB1 £0,S@ntader £0,Bcard loan £0,
    DFD - [STRIKE]Jan 2027[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Nov 2018 [/STRIKE][STRIKE]Jan 2019[/STRIKE] - DFD 28 Feb 2021
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Morning Diary,

What a glorious few days we have had! Had lots of washing line dried as you would imagine and the washer is on as we speak.

DH spent yesterday finishing off the kitchen with some more to do today. The house feels upside down but we are getting there!
    Yesterday was a NSD, no 5 I think. No plans to spend today but you just never know do you!

Nothing much else to report really, enjoying myself knowing I dont have to do to work until next week!!!!

Hope everyones enjoying their long weekend xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    Options
    Morning Diary,

Well what a difference a day can make... to the weather! Its raining again today, so annoying :mad:!!

He kids slept in until 7.45 this morning which is a bonus!!!

Just looking at things to do and Im thinking about taking them swimming this afternoon. Will cost probably about £15 but I will use the money I made off ebay last week for today. Will probably go this afternoon which will give me chance to get the house in order first! Wont tell them just yet or else they will just get on my nerves about it!!!
    DD2 having her fringe cut at 4pm so could time it to come back for then.

Nothing much to report really!! Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Hi mummy, weather is pants here too, have fun swimming.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • Evcakes
    Evcakes Posts: 91 Forumite
    Options
    ooh swimming sounds good, we are very lucky that we get free swimming for kids in the holidays, we just have to pop over to the town council which is across the road and pick up the passes on each day we want to go. I know this is across Wales but not sure about England.

I took mine to the Aquarium this morning, had 1 free child pass from the local paper so very MSE, still raining so inside for therest of the day.
    Next debt to bust c/c £1253.53 24/4/13 - Now £1211.91
  • debtfreewannabe321
    Options
    oh evcakes what a great deal I wish we had that here (def not in Essex not sure about the rest of England) Enjoy swimming Mummy, I hate it :o i always send DH if I can! I hate public pools, i'm a bit of a snob and think they are yukky and unhygienic :o (i know i'm odd, dh is always telling me lol) I love swimming though if only I had a pool in the back garden ;)

Raining here too btw, so not impressed! xx
    MAY 2024 GOALS MFW #17 EF Goal 2- £259.70/300 86.6%(EF total £1750.96 - 1 month expenses! )~ NSD 4/15 ~ FOOD & TOILETRIES BUDGET £283.29 / £500 ~ MOP- 0/50
    MORTGAGE BALANCE JAN 1st £99224.13 ~~~ MAY 1st £97,285.47
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Afternoon Diary,

Just got back from soft play with a friend, do you know is there any wonder some kids are totally badly behaved when the parents/grandparents are just as bad!! My DD2 got hit by this boy and the grandmother was just horrific! I even saw it with my own eyes and she was like he said he didnt so, silly old cow!!!!

Weather is horrendous again today, although its not quite as bad as yesterday. Have 2 loads of washing but hanging on for the minute to see what happens tomorrow!!!

Had a lovely time at swimming yesterday and it didnt cost as much as I imagined it would. Ev we dont have anything like that round here. Sometimes the girls have fun swims at their pool but thats when theyve booked a days holiday with the pool so basically youve paid beforehand!
    If only we all had a pool in the garden DFW.... we wouldnt be able to use it in this flipping weather!!!

So for the rest of the afternoon ive got a few jobs to do around the house, but currently cant be bothered so sat here with a cuppa whilst the kids play the wii!!!
    Also need to make a bolognaise for tea.

Think thats all from me! Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• fizzypops
    fizzypops Posts: 248 Forumite
    Options
    Hello :) long time no speak!
    Thanks for popping over to my diary.

You are doing so well, you must be really proud.

I find there is always 1 out of control child every time i take the kids to the play centre,makes me even more angry when the parents don't say anything or try and stop the behaviour.
    Have a nice day.
    Total debt- 2982.00 Now- £2890.00
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family