Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Options

Comments

• flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry ladies, will catch up later, Willow has been here since Tuesday and we have been so busy!! she is going home to sleep tonight :) so I should be able to catch up on your posts, blogs and emails xx
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Ooooh save me a bit of that gorgeous Pink cake before Wifey dives in, it looks devine :) xx
  • hogshead
    hogshead Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    Options
    Have a super Birthday Louby, def great weather for so enjoy.
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hello :wave: Flourgirl - I'd wondered where you were & thought you might have sneaked off for a few days away as the weather is so good.......DH went late yesterday afternoon for his first solo flight of the year only to find when he got there they'd been earlier to strip it down ready for its permit! I felt quite sorry for him when he got back. (Mind you he was away ages & says he had a good look at it while it was stripped down so perhaps not a bad thing)

Gemma - I understand - I suppose he might be able to tweak your meds. Have you started looking for other jobs? Off to see what you've set us on the ATC's.......
  • ScattyJan
    ScattyJan Posts: 535 Forumite
    Options
    Happy Birthday Louby Lou have a lovely day
    xx
  • bunbun2
    bunbun2 Posts: 3,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    happy birthday Louby Lou!!
    saving for ds2's summer international scout camp - £200
    £60 deposit paid :j £100 paid:j £40 paid:j
  • OAP1945
    OAP1945 Posts: 514 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hello all

Happy Birthday Louby Loo
    Congrats granny giggle the baby looks so huggable

Not been around for a few days as was getting ready for my hospital appointment (pixilax and sitting anywhere but the loo not possible) anyway I had the procedure on Tuesday, it was not pleasant but as I was a day patient I got the results the same day and its only diverticulitus YIPPEE we had feared a lot worse:):)

Addams - if you want to try dry embossing I can pass on my first embossing tool set. its a fiskas shape boss and has quite a few patterns. it has been sat gathering dust since I bought my cuttlebug. If you want it just pm me you address
  • OAP1945
    OAP1945 Posts: 514 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Choccy my current challenge "flowers" card is made and in the post to someone who may look at my blog so once it arrives I will post the pic
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    edited 3 June 2010 at 1:11PM
    Options
    Oh! Louby, I've just been trying a new cake dive and just bought a new cozzie in this delightful shade of pink, sorta matches me at the moment in this heat! I'm going in and will try to be as long as I can, and IF b*rps are coming from the cake, pardon in advance.
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• pointofnoreturn
    pointofnoreturn Posts: 1,194 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!!
    Lovely sunny day again, I have been blog hopping today and have hopefully caught up now. It took me ages and I might have missed a few. Some beautiful cards from everyone.

Happy Birthday to Louby Lou Lou - have a great day, hope the sun is shining for you today.:beer:

Giggle - congratulations on your new grandson, glad the birth was nice and quick!
    Rusty - that pink cake looks lovely, so pretty, I wouldn't want to cut it!!!
    OAP - glad to hear it was good news for you at the hospital.
    GEM - sorry to hear you are not feeling great at them moment. Deffo go and talk it over with your doctor. x:kisses3:

:footie:I've just blogged a new England Sock Monkey and a loveheart door hanger. I've listed the monkey on FB and Folksy as well. Not sure if anyone would buy him though lol!!!:footie:
    The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure