We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Please advise - it's all gone SO wrong

Options

Comments

• SouthernBellE*
    SouthernBellE* Posts: 578 Forumite
    edited 19 April 2010 at 9:54PM
    Options
    lisawaters wrote: »
    No, only joking SB!

By the way, how many Ss in 'Mike's' ? Hint... read the question....

x
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:think::think::think::think::think:

Nah! You've lost me completely now mate!

I have absolutely NO IDEA What you're talking about. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Took me a while and I was SO proud of that, it was my first signature and for some strange reason, I was supporting you! :cool:

Should I put a hypocracy in there? :p
    PROUD MEMBER OF

MIKE'S :cool: MOB!
  • lisawaters
    lisawaters Posts: 2,081 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:think::think::think::think::think:

Nah! You've lost me completely now mate!

I have absolutely NO IDEA What you're talking about. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Took me a while and I was SO proud of that, it was my first signature and for some strange reason, I was supporting you! :cool:

Should I put a hypocracy in there? :p

Just pop that naughty old apostrophe back in there and the job's a good 'un
    :T
  • miggy
    miggy Posts: 4,328 Forumite
    Options
    SB/Poo/'Lisa',
    You think you are confused SB - that's nothing compared to me, coming in as I do way after the action and presumably when people have edited their posts!
    Either that or my brain has finally gone to sleep without the rest of me.
    Mike - good to hear things are still stirring!
    Night all :)
    Miggy

MEMBER OF MIKE'S MOB!
    Every Penny a Prisoner

This article is about coffeehouse bartenders. For lawyers, see Barrister. (Wikipedia)
  • niccatw
    niccatw Posts: 3,096 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Niccatw, hope you enjoyed your weekend with your friend and her 2 disabled kiddies! I hope the petition is gaining strength and the centre responsible for excluding the little mites are held accountable for their actions! ;) (Wish I knew how to post a link for the petition!!!!.....Hint!):D

SBx

http://www.petitiononline.co.uk/petition/stop-disability-discrimination-blair-centre-dalbeattie/97/

:think: I wonder if this is the petition you meant SouthernbellE*... the one against the youth group that excluded my friend's two children because they have learning disabilities and tried to say it was at the insurer's insistence, despite there being other children with disabilities attending the group? And did so without any prior discussion with mum as to ways to overcome any potential difficulties! And without any regard for the contents of the Disability Discrimination Act.

Not to mention the other stuff you've heard (read) me rant about ;).

:mad: There really are bad people out there! Let's round them all up and make them do forfeits or something!
    Jan10: 28,315.81 Jan11: 18,015.32 Jan12: 7,682.58 Jan13: 2,987.73 Current debt: 1,225.55
    HFC [STRIKE]1896.10. [/STRIKE] 225.55 SLC2 [STRIKE]5123.34[/STRIKE] 0 Others [STRIKE]2085[/STRIKE] 1000 Bcard [STRIKE]1172.60[/STRIKE] 0

Mike's Mob
  • Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    All the best mike glad you are having good news :-)
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • lisawaters
    Options
    Advanox wrote: »
    that does sound good

Thanks, and welcome to the fray!
  • lisawaters
    Options
    All the best mike glad you are having good news :-)

About time! Loving it!

x
  • pebbythedog
    Options
    glad things are looking up Mike. Remember when getting the producers interested its a competition- You have to win!. Think about what it is they are looking for (and give it to them in bucket loads) and make their job as easy as possible.
    see you all later 8pm Channel 5!
  • MatyMoo
    MatyMoo Posts: 3,173 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm watching Cowboy Builders, what a mess :(

You and Mike seem to have a lot in common so far, looking forward to seeing what a difference Dom & Melinda can make to your lives :)
    :j Proud Member of Mike's Mob :j
  • niccatw
    niccatw Posts: 3,096 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I forgot... joining 19 minutes in... "never on time Nic!" :(
    Jan10: 28,315.81 Jan11: 18,015.32 Jan12: 7,682.58 Jan13: 2,987.73 Current debt: 1,225.55
    HFC [STRIKE]1896.10. [/STRIKE] 225.55 SLC2 [STRIKE]5123.34[/STRIKE] 0 Others [STRIKE]2085[/STRIKE] 1000 Bcard [STRIKE]1172.60[/STRIKE] 0

Mike's Mob
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport