Comments

• Huskyrunner
    Options
    yeah it starts in November i think
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    Watched black snake moan and hitman today they can both go to the CS now.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    Watched 'the disappearce of Alice Creed' over the weekend and 'winters bone' last night so they are both on the CS pile now as don't want to watch them again.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Huskyrunner
    Options
    Just finished after a couple of months watching all 8 seasons of house. Well well worth a watch
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    Huskyrunner my ds1 got me into house, he's got them all and peroidodically has a house fest that I enjoy watching with him. Have you watched lie to me that's very good as well.
    SPC~12 ot 124

• mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    Watched rogue trader last night, it's been on the list of one Dh wanted to watch for ages, it was interesting but a one watch so that's on the CS pile now.
    SPC~12 ot 124

• mrs-moneypenny
    edited 6 November 2016 at 12:53PM
    Options
    Watched Arbitrage (Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon & Tim Roth) really good but going to let it go as won't watch it again. Then watched black hat (Chris Hemsworth) cybercrime film good but a bit slow, that's being passed on as well.
    SPC~12 ot 124

• mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    Watched sex and the city the movie last night, it was alright but going in the donate box. Strangely had two copies so that's 2 things off the shelves.
    SPC~12 ot 124

• Frogletina
    Frogletina Posts: 3,900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge.

I've so many unwatched DVDs - when I was looking on Amazon last year for Christmas presents I bought some DVDs for myself and still have not watched them as well as loads of other ones.

It's not that I don't want to watch them, or even finding the time for them. Some I have seen before and really wanted to own - and others I'm really sure I do want to watch.

So what's the problem. I wish I knew. I go to the cinema once a week and love doing that.

What I'm considering doing is make an inventory of all of the films - maybe list them on here, have others done that? Then I'm going to check them off when I've watched them.

frogletina
    Not Rachmaninov
    But Nyman
    The heart asks for pleasure first
    SPC 8 £1567.31 SPC 9 £1014.64 SPC 10 # £1164.13 SPC 11 £1598.15 SPC 12 # £994.67 SPC 13 £962.54 SPC 14 £1154.79 SPC15 £715.38 SPC16 £1071.81⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Declutter thread - ⭐⭐🏅
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    welcome frogletina
    I had too many to list on here, I'd done inventories on cupboard doors so I knew what was where but they were stacked in so many places it seemed impossible to know what we had. Now we are working through them it seemed we even had multiple copies of some as we didn't know we already had it. Now at least they are all slowly getting under control. The CS is gaining from our purge as we are watching then deciding to let the 'one watchers' go
    We will always have a large DVD collection but I want it to be ones we want not just a huge collection of DVDs cluttering up the house.

Made a start on series one of Luther last night and watched first two episodes.
    SPC~12 ot 124

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure