Yougov Help Please.

Options

Comments

• r.e.n.
    Options
    I have a different problem with their website - when I click on the claim 50 pounds, it works away but nothing ever loads. It's been doing this for weeks now. Has anyone had the same problem?
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    r.e.n. wrote: »
    I have a different problem with their website - when I click on the claim 50 pounds, it works away but nothing ever loads. It's been doing this for weeks now. Has anyone had the same problem?
    Try using a different web browser to load the website. If that still doesn't work then you need to email them.
    2020 Wins:
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,306 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Have you all been receiving invites to surveys recently? I had one invitation email after they unblocked my account last month but none since then.
    I have just logged in and answered some of the non-paying questions and wonder if that might produce some surveys.
    I would have expected some political surveys at this run up to the election.
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've had 3 surveys so far this month, none relating to politics in particular though.
  • mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,791 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    chels wrote: »
    I've had 3 surveys so far this month, none relating to politics in particular though.

I gave up on You Gov a long time ago. Took me three years to get to £50. I do Myvoice now and my last survey was a political one and ironically You Gov branded.
  • chels
    Options
    mrcol1000 wrote: »
    I gave up on You Gov a long time ago. Took me three years to get to £50. I do Myvoice now and my last survey was a political one and ironically You Gov branded.

The payout threshold is off-putting, I have earned £9.25 worth of points so far this year which is not too bad. I do My Voice surveys aswell and so far this year i've earned £4.15 worth of points but they have a lower payout threshold.

It's swings and roundabouts with survey websites/panels, I do surveys with loads of different panels as I have the available time to do them at the moment.
  • Goldiegirl
    Goldiegirl Posts: 8,805 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Options
    The plus point with YouGov is that they only send me surveys that I can do - I've never been screened out of a YouGov survey.

I started YouGov last July, and I'm currently on £39.50, so I was hopeful of getting to £50 within a year.

Up until recently I was getting 2-3 surveys a week.

But since I got back from my holiday a couple of weeks ago, the surveys seemed to have dried up.

I've recently had a birthday, and I think I've gone up an age group, so they might not be so interested in my older demographic.

But whatever happens, if/when I get to £50, I'll stop. I'm bored of it now.
    Early retired - 18th December 2014
    If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Goldiegirl wrote: »
    Up until recently I was getting 2-3 surveys a week.

If you log in and go to your profile page you can check the frequency that surveys are being sent to you. I noticed that mine had slowed down and when I looked it was on a very low frequency setting. I changed it and now have 2-3 a week usually :)
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,306 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    BookWorm wrote: »
    If you log in and go to your profile page you can check the frequency that surveys are being sent to you. I noticed that mine had slowed down and when I looked it was on a very low frequency setting. I changed it and now have 2-3 a week usually :)

Can you be more specific where this setting is on "profile" please? Don't know if I am being stupid but I cannot see anywhere under my profile with this information?
  • chels
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    Can you be more specific where this setting is on "profile" please? Don't know if I am being stupid but I cannot see anywhere under my profile with this information?

The settings for frequency are within the 'My Account' section then 'My Settings' on the right of the page.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure