🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

What do you think of Talk Talk

Options
Do you think they offer a great service or a poor one?Im considering becoming a customer but would like some feedback and Im sure others would first to.

As a customer what is your overall impression of Talk Talk 44 votes

Very Good service
9% 4 votes
Good service
15% 7 votes
Poor service
2% 1 vote
Very Poor service
72% 32 votes

Comments

• pricefighter
    pricefighter Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Options
    hyposmurf wrote:
    Do you think they offer a great service or a poor one?Im considering becoming a customer but would like some feedback and Im sure others would first to.

Is their not enough feed back on this site already.:confused:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=223837

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=222776

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=217446

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=216782
    PF.
  • hyposmurf
    hyposmurf Posts: 575 Forumite
    Options
    I was hoping to get a clearer picture by way of a poll, rather than having to troll through countless posts with differing views.Thanks all the same.
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is this for their CPS service or their Line Rental and call service?

:)
  • ginger_nuts
    ginger_nuts Posts: 1,972 Forumite
    Options
    when it works it works well but there customer service is cr@p .if you are not a customer yet ,I wouldnt go there . Because off a billing error my elderly parents now get £5 credit every month . I didnt bother telling TT they had made a b@lls off the bills for months before this
  • hyposmurf
    hyposmurf Posts: 575 Forumite
    Options
    Is this for their CPS service or their Line Rental and call service?

:)

All areas included as a general service
  • nearlyrich
    nearlyrich Posts: 13,698 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Hung up my suit!
    Options
    I have BT line with calls via TT, been with them for just over a year, saving at least £10 per month and no problems so far. I am not taking the risk with the BB yet as I need to be sure my internet works for business as I work from home.
    Free impartial debt advice from: National Debtline or Stepchange[/CENTER]
  • mcmurphy
    mcmurphy Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    without a doubt the worst company i have ever dealt with in my entire life. utterly useless.
  • davidw
    davidw Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    I have been using TalkTalk since November without any problems whatsoever. I have contacted customer services several times and have found them helpful.

However, they have hust increased prices and it seems as if weekend calls are no longer free on the basicpackage. As I am an agent for another company now which is cheaper I will be switching to them soon.

Regards

David
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    For existing customers of TalkTalk Talk1 package the w/end calls are still free for up to 70 minutes. The biggest change for existing customers is the time limit on TalkTalk to TalkTalk customers is now 70 minutes instead of 3 hours :)
  • bbb_uk
    bbb_uk Posts: 2,108 Forumite
    Options
    davidw wrote:
    However, they have hust increased prices and it seems as if weekend calls are no longer free on the basicpackage.
    As mentioned by Edinburghlass, the free weekend calls still currently exists for "existing" customers only. All new customers have to pay for weekend calls unless signing-up for their broadband/linerental/inclusive call allowance offer.

In other words, they hope to recoup some of the money they are losing on the so-called "free" broadband and hopefully convince those on existing tariffs and, more importingly, those thinking of signing-up to TT to take their broadband offer instead.

Pretty much standard business practice really I suppose!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport