Options

Comments

• solventsoon
    solventsoon Posts: 17,363 Forumite
    Options
    sizzler wrote: »
    I agree pepa:beer:

A little bump from sizzler,

HI SS if you on line later, thanks for your messages, Im ok, will ba back properly soon.

BUMP:D

Hi sizzler, glad you're OK. Take care and look forward to getting you back - missing your terrible jokes....

Shiny new thread, thanks peppa-pig..... BUMP ..
    :) The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time :)
  • peppa-pig
    peppa-pig Posts: 429 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry to pepa if she felt I was annoyed at her for opening a new Troll post, far from it.

Don't worry I didn't think you were annoyed with me...I thought Fermi was lol :eek:
    Officially BR at 2.10pm on 6th May 2009, ED 7th December 2009

BSC number 256. Chairperson of The May 2009 Bankruptcy & Debt Relief Order Club!

It's now time to move on and enjoy life again.
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    peppa-pig wrote: »
    Don't worry I didn't think you were annoyed with me...I thought Fermi was lol :eek:

Not in the slightest. :)
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • peppa-pig
    Options
    fermi wrote: »
    Not in the slightest. :)

Good :j :) :T
    Officially BR at 2.10pm on 6th May 2009, ED 7th December 2009

BSC number 256. Chairperson of The May 2009 Bankruptcy & Debt Relief Order Club!

It's now time to move on and enjoy life again.
  • solventsoon
    Options
    Quick BUMP back to the top - no one's going to read you lurking around the bottom of page 1 like that ..
  • So_Sad_Angel
    So_Sad_Angel Posts: 7,363 Forumite
    Options
    peppa-pig wrote: »

Notice to newcomers re trolls.
    Hi everybody.

Over the last few weeks we have had a number of "troll" attacks on the boards.

What is a Troll? A troll is a person that posts deliberately provocative, nasty or hurtful comments on threads. They may be a person with no previous connection to the board or someone that has created a pseudonym to get their point made.

If you should get a comment made on any thread you post asking for help and advice please realise this comment is not directed at you personally.
    We really are all a lovely bunch here (oops, modest, sorry) so please ignore these nasty comments and continue to post here as normal.

what should i do if i get a comment made on my thread?

firstly do not respond to the comment as this invariably is what the person wants. At the bottom of the post, on the left hand side is a red "warning" triangle. Click this and then "send" the message that comes up. This will report the message to abuse who will review it's content and delete it.

The person we had this morning was particularly vile and nasty and please believe me is an extreme rarity here.
    Above all PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE BOARDS. THIS SITE IS AN ASSET TO SO MANY, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT FEELS THE WORLD IS FALLING IN ON YOU. THERE IS SUCH A WEALTH OF ADVICE HERE TO BE HAD THAT THE COMMENTS OF ONE MUST NOT DETER YOU FROM AVAILING YOURSELF OF THE KNOWLEDGE HERE!!!!

It is testament to the work that martin has done and continues to do that so many people give their time knowledge and experience freely to others, without judgement, to lift people out of the depths of debt crisis

PLEASE DO NOT LET THE ACTIONS OF THE MINORITY RUIN THAT.

Kind wishes
    P
    xxxxx

....please read the message to newbies.
  • Tixy
    Tixy Posts: 31,455 Forumite
    Options
    Ooo a new thread, I have one weekend off MSE and miss all the action? typical!

Bumptype.gif
    A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give
    or "It costs nowt to be nice"
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    Options
    Tixy wrote: »
    Ooo a new thread, I have one weekend off MSE and miss all the action? typical!

Oh you really never missed that much lol.....

I'm nicking your bump logo lol :p:p
    Bumptype.gif
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • Tixy
    Tixy Posts: 31,455 Forumite
    Options
    Over on DFW they started a new troll thread whilst I was on holiday (in fact more than once I think) - good job I'm thick skinned I guess.

That keyboard BUMP is rather neat (its one of MF's), of course I type much quicker than that :p

bumpnudge.gif

To all newbies reading and lurking please don't be put off by the trolls and any nastier elements that occasionally pop up, there are plenty of people on here who are happy to help and offer you non-judgemental advice. Click on the newthread.gif icon on the main page and ask away. Whatever your problems there is some sort of solution for you.
    A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give
    or "It costs nowt to be nice"
  • solventsoon
    Options
    Tixy - you confused me totally with that new thread button in the middle of your post - thought that had been moved along with the spam button. Can't cope with two buttons moving at once, all week I've been trying to avoid spamming people :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Quick BUMP as down to the bottom of page 1 already, think we'll have a smiley bump ....

3.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure