We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 10

1…840841843845846…1183

Comments

  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I don't see the need for pajamas, as LOs daytime clothes are all comfy enough.

    Slightly confused by PJ discussion. Are yous saying that Toby and Fergie wear baby grows/ sleepsuits in the daytime then go to bed in the same stuff?
    Or do they change into fresh sleepsuits for bed?

    If they are wearing actual clothes what do they wear to bed?

    Do I sound like an idiot?! I have my weekend head on clearly!

    If we are talking about pjs as in a 2 peice set, I don't have any either, thats more for toddlers is it not?
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Glamazon wrote: »
    I did it online abo9ut 10 days ago!

    oops yeah the 24th was my original due date :o

    thats ages! I would give them a wee phone.

    I thought that! I was the lone 24th-er, Nicki stole my date for her section and K took the huff and refused to come out til 8th Oct :rotfl:
  • weezl74
    weezl74 Posts: 8,701 Forumite
    csh wrote: »
    Fergie wear baby grows/ sleepsuits in the daytime then go to bed in the same stuff?

    will you all still be my friend if I say yes at this point? :Dxxx

    :hello:Jonathan 'Fergie' Fergus William, born 05/03/09, 7lb 4.4oz:hello:
    :)Benjamin 'Kezzie' Kester Jacob, born 18/03/10, 7lb 5oz:)
    cash neutral gifts 2011, value of purchased gifts/actual paid/amount earnt to cover it £67/£3.60/£0
    january grocery challenge, feed 4 of us for £40
  • SJ have you tried ebay i got a pool liner for my regular birth pool in a box for £13 it is a bit hit and miss though as to when they appear. :-)
    :jFriends are like fabric you can never have enough:j
  • searching, chocolate cake sounds like a perfectly sensible breakfast to me :) Can I have some too please?!
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    weezl74 wrote: »
    will you all still be my friend if I say yes at this point? :Dxxx

    Yes! lol I was just confused by the convo! K gets a clean one for bedtime and changed fresh every morning for no other reason than I like to dress him!
    I don't bath him much tho, don't see the need. Maybe about once every [STRIKE]fortnight[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]10 days[/STRIKE] week.
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    edited 20 February 2010 at 12:01PM
    weezl74 wrote: »
    will you all still be my friend if I say yes at this point? :Dxxx

    Molly does, unless she's had a bath in which case there's a full change.

    Edit: there's a few liners on ebay for £15.
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    weezl .. i bulk cooked meal, if visitor want cake they know the shop is :D .. and you bag looks ready ..

    glam ctf took about 2 weeks to send ..

    cant remember who asked about quidco .. not always but you can ask why you didnt receive it ..

    my house is too cold at night for pj so jayden just spends his time in fleecey sleepsuits .. and the day if we're not going out anywhere .. well why get dressed if you dont need to :D ...

    just tidied up philp did downstairs i did up and hoovered the stair ... got zoes uniform ready im currently on strike from doing zoes room she will be doing it tomorrow as im fed up of cleaning it .. zoes back at 4pm today but i need to pop down town to exchange one of jaydens fleecey sleepsuit for a larger size (big bu99er) plus need some food to last til the big shop comes ...

    what is peoples plans today? x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    searching, chocolate cake sounds like a perfectly sensible breakfast to me :) Can I have some too please?!

    its a luxury chocolate muffin from cooplands .. i'll spilt it with you ... half the cals :D x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    no PJ's in this house (well except for me!)
    Jack has a clean sleepsuit on for bed - depending on what I am doing during the next day it either stays on til bedtime or I dress him & then another clean sleepsuit.

    I was bathing every night but that seems to have dropped to every night - never on a Friday or Saturday night though!

    Just waiting for OH as usual! I need to brush my teeth but other than that I'm ready to go, Jack is sparko in his pushchair so he's ready!

    CTF - I'll ring middle of next week. I got an email so I know it all went through. Thanks!
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.