We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 10

1…288289291293294…1183

Comments

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    sami ive paid my fee so far and ive still got £22 in my paypal and £49 on stuff so far so im well chuffed :D x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    Sami - Ate it! :p I just cooked the chicken and whacked the sauce on! Had it with rice and peas as per Levi Roots suggestion :)
    'Twas the actual sauce and not the marinade.

    Am guessing the lack of Thanks on my last post means I might have upset peeps - I hope I didn't! :)
    Seems many debates going on recently where people are getting offended - was not my intention at all!


    Anyhow I'm off to bed before I eat anything else :o
    Was making OH's lunch and have managed to eat some mexican cheese, a hot cross bun and an orange! Got him a bag of crisps out and could have had a packet of my own as well!

    Huges hugs Dora - hope you feel better soon and glad D was OK.
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    glam think of it as calcium and fruit (raisins and orange) :D nighty night xxx
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    wi3adora wrote: »
    Jillie that would be lovely, so long as it's not a Tuesday I can do any day and if I have enough flex time I can have a long lunch/have 1/2 a day :D


    no probs. will sort it nearer the time. would have said this month but am a bit skint so have had my treat yesterday lol!!
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    jillie im the same my treat was yesterday .. and very much worth every penny :D:D:D x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Sami - Ate it! :p I just cooked the chicken and whacked the sauce on! Had it with rice and peas as per Levi Roots suggestion :)
    'Twas the actual sauce and not the marinade.
    ...
    are they different things? I know they've change the bottle since I last got some though :huh: but I thought it was the same thing, I can't have it straight from the bottle but when it's cooked its yummy
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Glam - no offence caused I just bad at hitting the thank button.

    I've been a piggie food wise tonight too - dark chocolate and peanuts after a chippy tea!

    Jillie - envious of your new book - I love books, I have 10 archive storage boxes full that I need to sort out! So no new books until done as I will probably re-read them before parting with them!
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Night everyone, thanks for being here! XXX
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    night tara xxxxx
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    Nite Tara I'll be thinking of you all x x
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.