We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 10

1…200201203205206…1183

Comments

  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    .. I was worried about what food would be available at Nados coz I've never been and having seen the menu I'm even worse :o Chris won't eat anything remotely hot since I accidently gave him some super hot chilli :o:(
    I think we'll be sharing a very nutritional meal of chips, garlic bread and ceasar salad! we'll smell lovely at booby group on weds! :rotfl:

    I thought the same! (hypothetically, obviously!) :cool:
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    has Claire been a hero?

    Yup, of the supportive, tea-making, firefighter-ogling type! :D
  • SusanC_2
    SusanC_2 Posts: 5,344 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    wi3adora wrote: »
    OK do any of you lovely ladies (and gents) know who is best to send flowers through? Want to send some to my mum (for her anniversary tomorrow) my gran coz she's had a rough time lately an MIL because she's started looking after Daniel now I've gone back to work?
    I've only ever used Tesco and they've always been fine.
    jillie1974 wrote: »
    watching the panorama prog. its very sad.
    What's it about?
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    Susan - 6 rolls a month!?!? we use that a week :eek: I'll reply to your homebirth post seperately :)
    That's practically one a day - what on earth do you do with it?
    Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.
    2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
    "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    we go thru loadsa loo roll - OH uses an obscene amount!
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • Wow Claire, the fact that you manage to keep calm is amazing. Where you offering tea a-la Mrs Doyle? Go-on, go on, go-on! :)

    Sami - you can order plain at Nando's, ie: a chicken burger with no seasoning/spice :)

    Feelie - hope you feel better soon.
    Beanie - you too and hugs
    JHA - fingers crossed the bP goes down soon
    Tara - nice avvy & SM, when did you change that?

    Girlies, I'll see you all tomorrow. Jam is meeting us outside Nando's @ 12. Need to go and get shower and sort bottles.
  • wi3adora
    wi3adora Posts: 633 Forumite
    Glamazon wrote: »
    I was struggling to remember Dora's name but I remembered ;) and I'm not even on FB!

    I am very impressed :D Although I will answer to "almost" anything :p
    Mummy to D born 21/04/09 and S born 09/05/12
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Dora, have you seen this - http://www.quidco.com/interflora/?
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    yesterday nms you're the first one to notice i think :) .. see you tomorrow i'll text you when im on he train :D x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • MadDogWoman_2
    MadDogWoman_2 Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    edited 1 February 2010 at 10:36PM
    DD - finally asleep - monster deterrents saved for another night.

    I think we use three rolls a week - I buy a 4 pack from Aldi.

    I've never been to Nando's either and not good with food that is too spicy so would probably go for the lime option.

    [IMG]http://smileys.%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21/cat/36/36_19_5.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://smileys.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/cat/36/36_19_5.gif[/IMG] :( that I can't come to the meet tomorrow instead I have to have a filling and go to work.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    yesterday nms you're the first one to notice i think :) .. see you tomorrow i'll text you when im on he train :D x

    I did notice but forgot to mention it sorry :o
    Am sure someone else has changed there's as well and I thought 'oh thats cute' but can't remember who it is now!

    MDw - When is half-term/Easter break? We could meet on a Tuesday on one of those weeks.

    Dora - I'm pretty good at remembering names! Would have been worrying if I'd forgotten NMS though! :rotfl:
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    awwwwwww MDW x
    :)Still searching .....:)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.