We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 10
Comments
-
Claire, OH said he's happy for Rhys to share germs
Our North Lincs MSE mini meet is on! 0 -
feelinggood wrote: »The recovery time is the biggest bit. I don't mind though, he is in super great shape!
Sugar - OHs always worked hard out of the home, and I've always done everything in the home. I don't mind, he has supported me for 5 years, I think I've got the good end of the stick.
Yeah OH has a great bod :cool:newmoneysaver wrote: »Fitz: :rotfl: Did you and csh (and the babies) have a nice day?
I've been reading between swimming and dealing with Liam. Seems some of the medical profession need a swift kick up the bum.
Claire, I think you should share, I'm nosey?
Can't remember much of what I have read, but just to add my view on OH. DH does go MMA training 2-3 times a week (more this month because he has a fight at the end of the month), but he goes around 7ish just as I am starting to get Liam ready for bed and he spends the time between going and coming home from work with L.
I do the cooking cleaning etc on these days, but that is my choice, I would prefer to do this so OH can spend time with Liam - and spending time means playing, feeding and chaning nappies if needed. On his free evenings DH will cook, clean, do bath-time/bed-time whatever. At weekend we do things together and both try the blitz the house so it's easier to keep on top of during the week.
Got to get sorted for tomorrow. Need to pop to Mums with Liams passport form before I go to pick up searchie, so need to be organised. And I need to cook tea do bottles cos DH is training :rotfl:
Is he a cage fighter?!!!! OH would be very impressed :cool:
J in bed - got a bread & butter pudding in so gonna get that now! nomnomnomnomnomnomnom
Need to sort out clothes for tomorrow and do OH's lunchbox - didn't I say something about having evenings free?????A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
ooo elle speaking of meet pinkpig wants to do one in meadowhall not sure when though x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
-
watching the panorama prog. its very sad.'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'0
-
jillie1974 wrote: »watching the panorama prog. its very sad.
I switched it off cos it looked upsetting!
J very unsettled this afternoon & this evening and I've just remembered I've put him to bed and not re-made our bed :doh:
I've been telling J about all the people he will be meeting tomorrow and he's very excited (so am I!)A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
I switched it off cos it looked upsetting!
J very unsettled this afternoon & this evening and I've just remembered I've put him to bed and not re-made our bed :doh:
I've been telling J about all the people he will be meeting tomorrow and he's very excited (so am I!)
i was doing the same before....hope i got all the childrens names. the adults might need name badges lol!!
i'm looking at peeps facebook photos to recognise them.'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'0 -
jillie1974 wrote: »i was doing the same before....hope i got all the childrens names. the adults might need name badges lol!!
i'm looking at peeps facebook photos to recognise them.
The only people I haven't met are
JAM
Searching - but I know what she looks like plus she'll be with NMS!!
I think I've met everyone else! Have text Sparkle but no answer yet!A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
jillie1974 wrote: »i was doing the same before....hope i got all the childrens names. the adults might need name badges lol!!
i'm looking at peeps facebook photos to recognise them.
im doing the same :rotfl:.. i am really nervous as well
x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
are we meeting the same as last time, outside nandos??
if i get there early, i'm nipping to work to get my payslip cos even though i'm onn mat leave it still goes there..
'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards