Foraging in February for those elusive NSDs!

Options

Comments

• pure_dead_dopey
    Options
    Still maintaining I've been fiddled with as chalked up another NSD yesterday, thats 12 this month which is totally remarkable, trust me!
    More than Two Years in

Doing it the Niddy way:j:j:j

• teenyweenyspender
    teenyweenyspender Posts: 159 Forumite
    edited 26 February 2010 at 11:29AM
    Options
    By jove...shes only gone & blummin done it ..... 20/20 !

Yipppeeeeeee :j

Big or small numbers - they all count. Well done everyone! Heres to the March challenge:beer:
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,846 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    So yesterday I ended up going out shopping with my sister, just to accompany her mind as I didn't want anything except a few tomatoes from MrT (I know, last of the big spenders!). As I didn't have any cash on me I offered to pay on my card and for my sister to give me her cash for her items which she did. We are only talking £3.50 that she owed me which has gone straight out of my purse this morning for my daughter's school lunch and bus fare. So I think I've done well in that I haven't overspent although technically not an NSD! x
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • mandy8532
    Options
    BigMummaf - I've had a nightmade with my MSE account and had to start a new one grrr - I was Red Fraggle I have managed 10 NSD's for Feb xx

I'll add my hopes for March to the March Thread

Thanks in advance

M
  • peskie_pixie
    Options
    Another 2 NSD for me. :T

If only the weight loss target was as easy:( this month's been rubbish. Will have to put it down to the home baking.

Do Pure Dead Dopey's NSD aliens do liposuction????:rotfl:
    "A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist." Franklin Jones
  • BigMummaF
    BigMummaF Posts: 4,281 Forumite
    Options
    ....And a big final pushhhhhh to the rest of us who are so close we can taste it! :)
    Are you & Chris81 midwives by any chance? All this talk of pushing has brought back eye-watering memories of the beginning of my financial downfall Paranoid_anim.gif
    10/19 for me today please. Know I'm not going to hit my target, but for a first try, over half way isn't bad. :)
    Not bad at all Thrifty :T And as my old Brown Owl would say, better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!
    Full time Carer for Mum; harassed mother of three;
    loving & loved by two 4-legged babies.

• pure_dead_dopey
    Options
    Another 2 NSD for me. :T

If only the weight loss target was as easy:( this month's been rubbish. Will have to put it down to the home baking.

don't know Peskie but I'm happy to ask while they are fiddling:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    that would be a perfect world, thin and debt free:T
    More than Two Years in

Doing it the Niddy way:j:j:j

• BigMummaF
    BigMummaF Posts: 4,281 Forumite
    Options
    ....If only the weight loss target was as easy:( ....
    Now THAT is a tempting day-dream--getting me bits vacuumed while they wellie up my willpower party-smiley-018.gif
    mandy8532 wrote: »
    ....I've had a nightmade with my MSE account and had to start a new one grrr....
    How :eek: I've seen a few with similar troubles recently :sad: But you're back party-smiley-027.gif& that's all that matters :D
    Full time Carer for Mum; harassed mother of three;
    loving & loved by two 4-legged babies.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi all,

NSD number 14 for me only one more to go tomorrow and I will have hit my target.

Tea
    x
  • saorsie
    saorsie Posts: 1,905 Forumite
    Options
    Another for me today yeah #14 - target well and truely smashed to smithereens (so it was clearly set too low - right?!) ;)

-s-
    Frugal living challenge 2012 live on £8500 ~ £7725.87 remaining
    Make £5/day in 2012 ~ £482.24/£1830 ~ 22.52%
    Proud Member of PAD since January 2010 ~ Total paid to date £11386.64
    Savings Pot for 2012 ~ £772.60/£3000 ~ 23.38%
    Lose 19lbs / Save £2k by 30/04/12 *5/19lbs* £158.72/£2000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income