Winter fuel payment petition

Options

Comments

• pipkin71
    pipkin71 Posts: 21,821 Forumite
    Options
    i totally agree, but i can assure you there is nothing i will regret, but i will not be bullied by anyone and i think there are two possibly three people that want the last word on here but it will never happen, you can't expect anyone to sit back and be insulted on either side, so i 100% agree close it

The thing is, I can see the bullying that has gone on, and it isn't down to krisskross.
    There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you - Beatrix Potter
  • picassopete
    Options
    DX2 wrote: »
    I ain't interested your point means diddly to me after your stupid comment about wishing the person who committed suicide landed on Kriss' head. Tell some one who quiet frankly gives a !!!!!!!
    to say i "wished" would have been wrong i admit, i said "could" surely anyone in their right mind would think that they could have been killed outright
  • DX2
    DX2 Posts: 8,275 Forumite
    Options
    to say i "wished" would have been wrong i admit, i said "could" surely anyone in their right mind would think that they could have been killed outright
    DILLIGAF :confused:
    *SIGH*
    :D
  • picassopete
    Options
    DX2 wrote: »
    DILLIGAF :confused:

if you have to start using bad language to get you point across because you can't use a coherent argument
    marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts; "a coherent argument"
    capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner (just incase you don't know the meaning of the word)then i will bow out, i refuse to be dragged down to the level this has sunk to. If i carry on it only makes me as bad as you
  • DX2
    DX2 Posts: 8,275 Forumite
    Options
    if you have to start using bad language to get you point across because you can't use a coherent argument
    marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts; "a coherent argument"
    capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner (just incase you don't know the meaning of the word)then i will bow out, i refuse to be dragged down to the level this has sunk to. If i carry on it only makes me as bad as you
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Get you love!
    Make sure the door doesn;t hit you on the way out, there's a good girl.
    *SIGH*
    :D
  • viktory
    viktory Posts: 7,635 Forumite
    Options
    i refuse to be dragged down to the level this has sunk to

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    And the winner of the 'most deluded person' award goes to.......

You did all the dragging my friend. Along with summerblahblah..
  • sleepymy
    sleepymy Posts: 6,097 Forumite
    Options
    Martin Lewis sets up a separate forum for disability and this is what you people do on it, shame on you all.
    The stupid things you do, you regret... if you have any sense, and if you don't regret them, maybe you're stupid. - Katharine Hepburn
  • Trialia
    Trialia Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    Options
    Wow, this thread has really become a battlefield - and due to neither me nor any of the people who have been debating on the same side of this argument. Somehow, I'm not surprised at that. I am, however, disappointed that there are so many people with small-minded, mean souls mouthing off in this thread.
    Homosexual, Unitarian, young, British, female, disabled. Do you need more?
  • zee_2
    zee_2 Posts: 566 Forumite
    Options
    there are petty minded people everywhere , a uniform or a bit power and people perform like vultures over a will ,ignore them and that will infuriate their egoes, life is too short ,especially people who hide behind a pc keyboard...
  • hazygirl
    hazygirl Posts: 188 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Some people seem to thrive on causing upset on every thread they enter. When will you all realize that compared to lots of people, we, in the UK, are so well off. Give thanks for your blessings and learn to tolerate other's beliefs.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure