A Payment a Day -Part Seven!

Options

Comments

• honeybear_2
    honeybear_2 Posts: 3,914 Forumite
    Options
    true27 wrote: »
    :j I'm back!! Found some change in the car :D probably DH's lunch money :rotfl: so thats 66p for me today please Keza!!

:j Well done! Just shows persistence pays off ;)
    @ LBM = £15,872.65, now £10,819.82
    AF Jan = 7/? Feb = 5/14 Mar = 14/20 Apr = 6/14 May = 2/14 June 2/14 July 0/TF Aug 1/TFv Sept 6/TF Oct 4/7
    "NEVER DOUBT YOUR OWN QUALITY"
  • true27
    true27 Posts: 1,569 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    honeybear wrote: »
    :j Well done! Just shows persistence pays off ;)

:j or a serious addiction :rotfl:
    Paddle #8 DFW Nerd #1284
  • Wesker
    Wesker Posts: 1,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Another £2 coin to my £2 pot :j

Just heard i'm going to get the rent money that is owed to me next week so some big PADs to come :D
    Errrr...come back later ;)
  • Silaqui
    Silaqui Posts: 2,778 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    OMG I CANT WAIT FOR LOST TO COME BACK TONIGHT!!!!

I am actually probably more excited than I've ever been (ok yes maybe I'm just a little bit sad:o) I know I could have watched it online already but I prefer the proper telly experience!

Congratulations on your observation Danko!

Angelic, I think you should def go in there and be firm but polite. You might find that it's just her who's being a PITA - the therapist is probably lovely! Some of the receptionists (not I said 'some' - no offence if you are one!) can be a bit funny sometimes.

Well done on finding some cash True!
    Making a PAD of £1.50 today please, change from a fiver after paying the next month's tea money in advance :A
    May be back later xx
    Ths signature is out of date because I'm too lazy to update it... :o
  • sashanut
    sashanut Posts: 3,252 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hi all:j

Popping on to PAD before heading off out - PAD is £100 to M&======== please Keza:D sorry about the = signs - cat on keyboard LOL
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 :eek:. Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE :happyhear
  • A_fiend_for_life
    A_fiend_for_life Posts: 1,643 Forumite
    edited 5 February 2010 at 7:53PM
    Options
    Smaller one for me today £7.00.
  • psychopathbabble
    Options
    51p to the sealed pot
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • Paulgonnabedebtfree
    Options
    Hopeful1 wrote: »
    I always find smiling while i'm being strong willed is good 'cause it confuses people :p

Just as long as they don't think it's wind :o .

It's unfortunate but sometimes healthcare professionals seem to forget the care is there for people to choose if they require it. It is not there for the professional to justify their existence and massage their own ego.

Hope that's not me projecting some of my own hidden stuff LOL.

Hope you get it sorted OK Mary
  • sashybo
    sashybo Posts: 4,506 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Hi all, just a pad of £1 to the ccs today.

Got home from work to find my cats trying to eat some croissants they managed to get out of the packaging. :eek: Why do they think they are people?! :rotfl:
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Car loan 1 £14,060, Car loan 2 £10,843 . Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
  • A_fiend_for_life
    A_fiend_for_life Posts: 1,643 Forumite
    edited 5 February 2010 at 7:50PM
    Options
    Thank you psychopathbabble!! (that's a excellant user name by the way. )

Thank you Turtle Power!! It's brilliant and motivating, it is good to switch and scrimp and get the interest down a pound or two less but I like this better - OD is next on the agenda so still padding.

Thank you true27!! It was difficult getting a monthly positive balance left over, then it was the challenge of increasing monthly payments and watching the interest going down even 50p a month at times. A pound a month off the interest was a small victory. Wish I'd found this challenge sooner because it has taken me three or four years to pay the cc off. The disturbing thing is I forgot to cut the card up in front of them.:eek: Oh dear I swiped top of the page.:D

Thanks Pippo, Hopeful1, SarahNeedle1872 !!

Hopeful1 I have mixed feelings on my username as it sounds a bit negative or confrontational at times.

Congrats thriftypixie.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport