Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• pompeyrich
    pompeyrich Posts: 3,135 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    froggy27 wrote: »
    finally got mine today and received special delivery to sign for....Eager to get going now...Half term will be busy... thankss again for heads up

Hope you get as much fun out of them as we did. the 20% discount at some of the restaurants is great too. Pasta and Pizza, at Chessington and Alton Towers were great as was the reataurant near the gates at AT.
  • smoyea
    smoyea Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    smoyea wrote: »
    Don't forget today is the last day to take advantage of the half price merlin pass for £75 per person. Tomorrow it will be £150.
    I just purchased 2 and will get the other 2 with tesco club card vouchers.

Finally arrived yesterday.So took two week to arrive, But at least have them now.

I am planning to start them on the 31st July so can do the whole london activities before the august blackout days then use them at the start of the summer next year, so it does not feel as if we are packing it all into one summer.:T:T:T:j:T:T:T
  • BarksHC
    BarksHC Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Glad you've all got yours! My email said collect at attraction so I popped in twice so far to Alton Towers and nobody has a clue. I've been given a number to ring. I think they not bothered cos AT not open until half term, but we are nipping to London - £5 delivery seems cheap compared to all this messing about.
  • smoyea
    smoyea Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    BarksHC wrote: »
    Glad you've all got yours! My email said collect at attraction so I popped in twice so far to Alton Towers and nobody has a clue. I've been given a number to ring. I think they not bothered cos AT not open until half term, but we are nipping to London - £5 delivery seems cheap compared to all this messing about.

£5 delivery ? :eek: I got the gift vouchers from madame T's and they did not charge anything for delivery.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure