MSE Parents Club Part 9

Replies

• nighty night scruff x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • night scruff xx

Elle, Dylan does that, but he really cant manage the putting it back in yet, he normally gets his nose!! lol
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • elle_gee wrote: »
    Rhys' new tricks.. pull his dummy out, pass it about a bit, then throw it on the floor.. it spit it out as far as possible.. or, the best one, take it out, faff about a bit, then get it back in his mouth! :D

Night night scruffy xx

jayden knows this trick ... hes also got the trick of sneeze, shoot the dummy flying then sit and look confused for half an hour of what just happened :rotfl:x
  • elle_geeelle_gee Forumite
    8.6K Posts
    He's only done it for the first times tonight ;) He's favouring chewing his hand over the dummy now though.. or a muslin if there's one close by. Oh, and if not a muslin, he lunges for my shoulder or collarbone! :cool:
  • Dylan still gets the !!!!!! face when he gets the hiccups !!
    You would think having them daily for nearly 7 months he would get it by now !!
  • Sami_BeeSami_Bee Forumite
    14.6K Posts
    hmmm, thanks SB :)
    Might look for a different option then !!

Anyone know of a reasonably priced light pushchair that is small enough to just throw in the boot of a polo ??
    I know loads of people have the M & P aria thats small light think it's cheap too :)

Scruff do you know why you get nose bleeds? I used to get them all the time, I'm 99% sure it was my hayfever as they were always much worse in the summer but I still get them ocasionally, mostly when I've spent to long with the cats
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • If Dylan is holding your finger he sticks your knuckle in his mouth !! And pulls his I'm about to cry and you cant let me cuz I'm too cute face untill you give him your knuckle back again for him to chomp on !!
  • jayden knows this trick ... hes also got the trick of sneeze, shoot the dummy flying then sit and look confused for half an hour of what just happened :rotfl:x

:rotfl: love it!! :T

Edit: MM, the classic hiccups look! its great too!! :T
    Carla-Farla!! :)

Mummy to Katie (27.11.07) and Christopher (05.08.09) ♥♥
  • jayden likes his fingers too .. is there something nommy about them were just not clued in to :rotfl: x
  • nice catchin up with u girls a little bit again tonight. am off to bed though!
    nytnyt.xx
    Carla-Farla!! :)

Mummy to Katie (27.11.07) and Christopher (05.08.09) ♥♥
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides