We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 9
Comments
-
I still can't see it FBB!
xx0 -
Bruno, what time did elijah go down?How's OH now?

Hehe thanks for asking Weezl
he usually has 90-120 min naps after lunch currently, he had no nap today and went down at 7, rather than the usual 8ish. Has been quiet so far.
OH is ok, says she was coping all day just venting to me, has poured herself a large brandy and says she doesn't want nursery/etc to be considered til he's 2. We shall see what we see over time I guess.fattybooboo wrote: »Thanks Bruno, i think ive amended the correct settings now (what a nightmare i am!!) so this SHOULD work now, soz in advance for the faff, i think its worth it
http://www.facebook.com/ShirlStrong?v=box_3&ref=name#/video/video.php?v=237269786995
Hate to say it but I still can't see it
anyone else? 0 -
:beer:for extra money for searchie and philip:j:j
beenie, I guess Marks's should last better than some of he cheaper clothes shops
.horrid text from ex, poor you:(
Hi SB don'tsee you much
and hi Em, hope your nan is happier with you soon and understands
:hello:Jonathan 'Fergie' Fergus William, born 05/03/09, 7lb 4.4oz:hello:
Benjamin 'Kezzie' Kester Jacob, born 18/03/10, 7lb 5oz:)
cash neutral gifts 2011, value of purchased gifts/actual paid/amount earnt to cover it £67/£3.60/£0
january grocery challenge, feed 4 of us for £400 -
Hehe thanks for asking Weezl
he usually has 90-120 min naps after lunch currently, he had no nap today and went down at 7, rather than the usual 8ish. Has been quiet so far.
OH is ok, says she was coping all day just venting to me, has poured herself a large brandy and says she doesn't want nursery/etc to be considered til he's 2. We shall see what we see over time I guess
Tbh we didn't consider sending Poppy until she was 2 either, Bruno. But now that its out there she might ponder on it.
Yay for going to bed earlier!
xx0 -
Sorry to be so self centered (again!!) but I think u should be able to view the video now, lol!!
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=237269786995&saved#/video/video.php?v=237269786995Baby Toby born 17th Nov 09 :j0 -
:hello: Weezl!
I have a new netbook you see so instead of using the Apple thingy in the office that I have used since my lappy died, I am now free to surf from the sofa again!
xx0 -
Yay if at 1st you don't suceed try try try again!!
How sweet x xEveryone is entitled to their opinionEllie 25/12/070 -
thanks weezl .. beenie your ex is a C U Next Tuesday
if i lived closer id invite you round for a cuppa, you live further up north then me down you? x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
fattybooboo wrote: »Sorry to be so self centered (again!!) but I think u should be able to view the video now, lol!!
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=237269786995&saved#/video/video.php?v=237269786995
Yaaaay
worked, and adorable
0 -
fattybooboo wrote: »Sorry to be so self centered (again!!) but I think u should be able to view the video now, lol!!
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=237269786995&saved#/video/video.php?v=237269786995
:j wooohoo! :j
Very cute!
xx0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards