We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 9

1…391392394396397…1193

Comments

  • weezl74
    weezl74 Posts: 8,701 Forumite
    Tara, I'm sorry if my breech fears sound a bit lame compared to DDs pregnancy. I'm sorry if that was being a bit insensitive. :o

    xxx

    :hello:Jonathan 'Fergie' Fergus William, born 05/03/09, 7lb 4.4oz:hello:
    :)Benjamin 'Kezzie' Kester Jacob, born 18/03/10, 7lb 5oz:)
    cash neutral gifts 2011, value of purchased gifts/actual paid/amount earnt to cover it £67/£3.60/£0
    january grocery challenge, feed 4 of us for £40
  • harley1
    harley1 Posts: 1,350 Forumite
    Hi feelie. Not that I think Iwant one but what is a nursing necklace. I followed the link and while it looked quite pretty I couldn't really work out what it is for. I use a hairband as a bracelet to remind me which boob we need to use next feed but can't see that the necklace would help with that.

    Sorry if I'm being really thick but could you enlighten me please.

    Ta xxxx
    Cross Stitch Challenge member 11 - May challenge well under way

    Very proud mummy to Gorgeous baby girl - 29/09/09 :j

    Thanks to all who directed me to Quidco - £289.30 since Nov 09 :beer:
  • Tigsteroonie
    Tigsteroonie Posts: 24,954
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Probably disappearing to telly / cuddles / other forums now, but I just wanted to wave :wave: tarrah, and say that I didn't get photos of Andrew's first food, I was too busy concentrating on feeding him! He didn't look that much of a mess, most of it ran down his chin and straight onto a bib.
    :heartpuls Mrs Marleyboy :heartpuls

    MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote

    :) Proud Parents to an Aut-some son :)
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    tarajayne wrote: »

    Hello Miss Sooper Organised! :A

    i think that name goes to weezl or ss :D .. ooo to add to it today i bought a white board and hung it in the kitchen so everytime i run out of something i'll write on it and just wipe it when i do the shop :D x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    tarajayne wrote: »
    But it's fun. :D



    Hello Miss Sooper Organised! :A



    Hope Jacks ok apart from not sleeping to well? If it's DD1 you're asking about thank-you for remembering, 27wks now and huge because of all the fluid so they are draining some soon. And bubs tummy is not connected to her intestines so she will be born in Bristol and operated on straight away. X


    Jack is fine thanks. yes it was DD1 - sorry to hear that. at least they know about it now so bubs can be treated straightaway. am sure all will be well & I'll be thinking of you all xx

    hi harley! hows things?
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've spotted a little with tonsillitis - get well soon!
    A Dylanpassing toys, huge well done to you clever cookie!
    Weezle with stretch marks, I scared Glam with a pic of my bump, but they have faded already, bio oil really is wonderful!

    And to scare you, wanna know what my electric bill for Aug-Nov just came in at? £256! Because we were with Scottish power who after 2 years of arguing, passed us over to scottish gas who now have us on a stupidly high tarrif because we have 2 power lines (?) left over from when we had ancient electic heating. DH phoned and it has been put on hold because they are aware that it's not our fault and we will be getting money taken off it and the meter fixed, but still :mad:

    And my kitchen tap is not working so no water in the kitchen at all, have to fill bottles up from the bathroom :mad:

    Children all in bed, Amber is crying but again, for no reason, I think she just likes crying herself to sleep :confused: She just wot let herself relax to fall asleep.
  • SeptemberBaby_2
    SeptemberBaby_2 Posts: 3,848 Forumite
    edited 7 January 2010 at 8:40PM
    Yay for waving Toby!
    Yay for passing toys Dylan!
    Yay for first food Andrew!
    And a big get well soon for Kai xxx

    xx
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    harley its something for baby to grab at rather than your boobs.
  • harley1
    harley1 Posts: 1,350 Forumite
    tarajayne wrote: »
    Hello busy ladies, hi Glam. X

    To the ladies that added me on FB, thank-you and you are more than welcome to join me, MM and Claire in our little daily battle of collapse. X

    whats collapse???
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Jack is fine thanks. yes it was DD1 - sorry to hear that. at least they know about it now so bubs can be treated straightaway. am sure all will be well & I'll be thinking of you all xx

    hi harley! hows things?

    great thanks accept my lovely daughter seems to have forgotten that if she wants to eat then mummy needs to eat first.
    Even the usually infallable Rainforest Swing has failed me.

    Back when I figure out what the problem is this time.

    xxxx
    Cross Stitch Challenge member 11 - May challenge well under way

    Very proud mummy to Gorgeous baby girl - 29/09/09 :j

    Thanks to all who directed me to Quidco - £289.30 since Nov 09 :beer:
  • BrunoM
    BrunoM Posts: 1,722
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Bruno, don't know if you saw me suggest mothers help the other day, might be a cheaper and less worrying option compared to nursery. Glam, have you tried smaller and more frequent bottles? LO wouldn't ever have more than 100ml and still wanted 1200ml in a day. Yay for sitting baby (10 scs is great).

    Thanks Feely :) did see, I am majestically ignoring you after you left me out of your latest mammoth post though :eek:

    (that's a joke, I promise, I am not even a tiny bit serious, I am just poking fun and it was a great post to read :) )

    It's a sensible possibility. Feelings of "house and privacy being invaded" to overcome but it's a definite maybe on the list! Thanks :)
    redmel1621 wrote: »
    Anyway after a very thorough examination turns out he has tonsilitis!!!

    Oh poor Kai! :( Glad you perservered and discovered the truth. Have they given you any medicines? What does one do for someone so tiny with tonsilitis? He must be miserable :(


    More shameless videos, sorry

    Dressing gown dash

    La la LAA

    Happy freezing toddler
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.