We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 9

1…11451146114811501151…1193

Comments

  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    aww tia you're a star for offering. think might be picking up a new one tomorrow as in a bit of a race against time to get some pumped (my dad is going to babysit so I can have a day out totally to myself, but he goes home on Saturday so need to get some milk stored ASAP!). if I don't get one tomorrow or abandon that plan, I will definitely let your fairies know! :):)
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • wi3adora
    wi3adora Posts: 633 Forumite
    Evening all x

    Hope everyone is ok? Am currently listening to DH tell Daniel that he thought they had a deal about dirty nappies being for mummy :rotfl: shame I won't be there tomorrow to help him out :D

    Right now what to make for tea? I want macoroni cheese but DH doesn't, he won't tell me what he wants so it'll be cereal for tea for him then :mad:
    Mummy to D born 21/04/09 and S born 09/05/12
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    How was Day 2, Dora? :)
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    i used to live in york elle very fond memories .. harrogate is nice though x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • wi3adora
    wi3adora Posts: 633 Forumite
    elle_gee wrote: »
    How was Day 2, Dora? :)

    You can ask me tomorrow :D I don't work Tuesdays!
    Mummy to D born 21/04/09 and S born 09/05/12
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    wi3adora wrote: »
    You can ask me tomorrow :D I don't work Tuesdays!

    :doh: :whistle:

    Will do.. :o
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Molly and I are the proud owners of a wrap sling!

    And I sold our vitrine. A productive day :)
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • sparkle03
    sparkle03 Posts: 868 Forumite
    Radcliffe is posh compared to Gorton!

    I got my doggie from Gorton - random but I thought you might like to know (not) ;)
    weezl74 wrote: »
    Hi, sorry for the dumb question. I've used quidco for a tesco.com registration and purchase and had the cashback. If I now sign up with topcashback and do the same, will I still get the discount, or would I have to register as DH with his work email address?

    :D

    You'll need to use a different email addy weezl, well most of the time you do sometimes tesco suprise you and let you use a voucher your not supposed to ... but not often!
    Becles wrote: »

    Charlotte has been a bit twisty today as she's not well. Josh came in and asked what she had been doing today, and she said "getting on everyones wick" :o:rotfl::rotfl:

    Laughing my head off and OH thinks Im mental - Oh well I can be a bit sometimes!


    Evening all.

    Just had chicken wrapped in bacon with boozy bbq sauce for tea, was delish so felt the need to share :p

    Oh and can I brag?...... Im going to anyway! Lexi took three steps Yay! :j:j
    Hang on just going to post a pic of her looking v pleased with herself brb

    ''I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    —
    Marilyn Monroe
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    YAYYY!!! go lexi :D x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Just having a quick skim through - thank you for the feeling better wishes.

    Dragged myself into work (can't afford not to) - I was regretting it by lunchtime though as my head/neck pain had returned with avengence which made for a very long afternoon.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.