We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 9

1…11081109111111131114…1193

Comments

  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Oh JEALOUS!! Not even an order-on-its-way email for me :(

    Unless... Doh, I used a different email address, I think. I'm going to check that now. I hope it arrives, I WANT that swimsuit!
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • angela6834
    angela6834 Posts: 1,036 Forumite
    sparkle03 wrote: »
    Well it was something .... Quite worrying really! ;)

    Whoops also meant to ask you how you are? Having a nice peaceful evening?

    I'm fine..been cleaning again. Think im trying to get the house organised before i go back to work. Trying to sort out the drawers under my bed. OH is on night shift so i always seem to find jobs to do when he's not here. Just catching up on here now.
    DS Anthony Steven 07.06.92
    DD Becky Emma 24.01.94
    DD Rose Grace Jean 12.05.09
  • Chopsticks, I've given up on getting El to have daytime sleeps in the cot but if I stick her in the pram and wheel it up and down the hall a few times she sleeps like a dream for me, is that worth a try or do you need her to sleep in the cot?
    MFW Start Sep 07 £79484, Now £58774
  • Tigsteroonie
    Tigsteroonie Posts: 24,954
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Got my Vertbaudet parcel on Saturday, meant to say :D
    :heartpuls Mrs Marleyboy :heartpuls

    MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote

    :) Proud Parents to an Aut-some son :)
  • angela6834 wrote: »
    I'm fine..been cleaning again. Think im trying to get the house organised before i go back to work. Trying to sort out the drawers under my bed. OH is on night shift so i always seem to find jobs to do when he's not here. Just catching up on here now.

    Theres always a cleaning job to do in this house no matter how much of the day/week I spend doing it :( I should probably be busy busy but I cba :)
    When is it you go back?

    ''I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    —
    Marilyn Monroe
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    sparkle im not sure look for lynne scrafton (not bothered about tellin everyone my name :D) ..

    MFD i spoke to 6 people (i actually put the phone down 6 times and started again) and they all said the same thing and it cant be changed as its nearly 3 years old i argued as much as i can (i dont go down without a fight) but this is the best the could offer me (they originally wanted the full amount til i tried again) so im paying as much as i can to prove to them im willing to pay ... philips got £18 of his pay left so hes giving me it so go towards and hes going through his stuff to see what he can part with so i can sell .. hes already given me a xbox controller so an extra £5 there ..

    they said if i can pay at least £100 they would help me x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    angela6834 wrote: »
    I was also going to say. I think there are only Beannie, Susan, Becles and me in the North East but if any of you are interested in sorting out a meet we could try to arrange a suitable destination and time for us all?
    Good idea - are you in newcastle? There's a few more from the preggy thread. CAFC is near me, and kindof is northumberland i think, wonder if they'd wanna come
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    i have family in the north east .. step family side x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    i'm finished for the night.
    wish me luck for playgroup ..(am nervous already)

    gonna watch law and order with a nice cuppa.


    chat tomorrow
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.