Boots after-Christmas sales - 75% off now over?

Options

Comments

• stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Options
    The SA passed comment to the one next to her that a woman 'dumped' a load of cosmetics on her till after finding out that they had been put back up to £1 from 25p an item. So it seems its broad span across the store.
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • mums_got_no_pennies
    Options
    Everything left from sale had today gone back up to ful price,tried to buy some xmas wrap and it was £3.SA said it will all be removed from shop floor today,so no more bargains i guess
  • Mags30
    Mags30 Posts: 1,792 Forumite
    Options
    Strange, who would want to buy last years Christmas stock for full price in February?
    Total debt 11/1/2011 €5350.65
    Total debt 12/12/12 €3222.31
    CrazyClothesChallenge 2013 #006 €34.08/€500
  • Lisaberry
    Lisaberry Posts: 823 Forumite
    Options
    There were signs up in my local boots at the weekend saying the sale ended Sunday. Don't understand why they wouldn't want to sell of stuff chocs and stuff at 90% to get rid? Oh well, it's not like we're missing out on a hatbox for a fiver!!
    If my words are missing letters then please excuse me....my keyboard is a tad dodgy!!
  • Queen_of_NO_MATTER_WHAT
    Options
    nothing at all left in Nottingham stores today, I had a good old scout
    *wonders when they will make dressing gowns acceptable day wear?*
    No new toiletries challenge - use up the stash first!
    NSD Jan 2/15
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Shame it's finished. I got 2 make up bags with buffer & shower gel for £1.25 on Sat, but real bargain was Philips Epilady at 75% off - £14.86 :T. Nearly bought it full price before Xmas :D

Ah well, roll on Jan 2011 ;)
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • skibster
    skibster Posts: 3,808 Forumite
    Options
    Wow, that's just amazing. My local still had tons of the little bubbles and truffles sets -- who would pay 5 quid for that? And I wouldn't think they'd want to hold that until next Christmas. Boots is really screwy!
  • team-cullen
    Options
    i have had big problems with the .com site they cancelled both my orders and now i have been told i am banned from they site, can you beleive it, i am worryed they may ban me from they stores as well !!!!!
  • JINXUK
    JINXUK Posts: 561 Forumite
    Options
    i have had big problems with the .com site they cancelled both my orders and now i have been told i am banned from they site, can you beleive it, i am worryed they may ban me from they stores as well !!!!!
    What on earth have you done to get banned?
  • Lulee36
    Lulee36 Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    last bits and bobs left in Wakefield on Sunday - I did manage to pickup 3 "in the night garden" Iggle piggle in a wooden boat for £2.44 each

Ideal for birthdays etc
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport