Item cheaper less than a month later?

Options

Comments

• MarsdenCuckoo
    Options
    Ivrytwr3 wrote: »
    Now that was an option, send them back and get a refund; duplicate present reason!!

Unfortunately i have already loaded them up with 2gb of photos on each. It took me ages too :( So i'm not going to bother with a return.

In which case..... sure you've heard the saying "you can't have your cake and eat it"?

Err....OTOH... don't you load the photo's onto an SD card (or something similar), which is a consumable i.e. just change the card?
    Make the most of everything in life (especially Avon ;))
  • 4743hudsonj
    4743hudsonj Posts: 3,298 Forumite
    Options
    It's 20:00 here, but i paid, 22.80 on 10 11 09, i think at about 22:00 also, it's such a shame they have come down to 33.15 each when i paid 93.10 for them. I'm also at work until 23:59, not 00:00 or 00:01, but 23:59.

My comment reflects how inane your moan is.

I wouldn't have moaned if there wasn't something to moan about, you seem capable of using a decimal point so why not? if my moan has managed to convince you to use them correctly for at least on thread then im more than pleased.:rotfl:
    Back by no demand whatsoever.
  • hundredk
    hundredk Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You might have been better off not buying online to get these.

Same thing happened to me - bought X box 360 from Argos + games + extra controller. 4 days later they bundled pretty much much what I had together for £42 less.

Even when the narky store manager quoted exemption from 30 day money back guarantee it was quite simple to take to the store 3 miles away and the helpful chap returned them as wrong items ordered, scanned them again and presto. He even swapped the games for exactly what I wanted and I got the £10 voucher for spending over £100.:j
  • Esqui
    Esqui Posts: 3,414 Forumite
    Options
    I bought a PS3 on the day it came out for £425. They're now £250, can I get the difference back from Sony?
    Squirrel!
    If I tell you who I work for, I'm not allowed to help you. If I don't say, then I can help you with questions and fixing products. Regardless, there's still no secret EU law.
    Now 20% cooler
  • bc3000
    bc3000 Posts: 758 Forumite
    Options
    If they're still in their original packaging just return them and buy them again, if they're not there's nothing you can do.
  • tigtag02
    tigtag02 Posts: 6,857 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Whats wrong with a decimal point? since when was 22.8 pence a real world figure, and since when did a colon become used for sums of money?

22:80p????
    £22.80 or 22.80GBP or 2280p, all would be correct but no, you choose to use format for the time. What time did you buy them 10p on the £11 of November?

As for your question. No you have no recourse.

oh dear g*d you need to get out more :p
    :heartpuls baby no3 due 16th November :heartpuls
    TEAM YELLOW
    DFD 16/6/10
    "Shut your gob! Or I'll come round your houses and stamp on all your toys" The ONE, the ONLY, the LEGENDARY Gene Hunt :heart2:
  • brettcta
    brettcta Posts: 4,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My comment reflects how inane your moan is.
    this comment reflects how inane this thread is and has become
    helpful tips
    it's spelt d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y
    there - 'in or at that place'
    their - 'owned by them'
    they're - 'they are'
    it's bought not brought (i just bought my chicken a suit from that new shop for £6.34)
  • Ivrytwr3
    Ivrytwr3 Posts: 6,282 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    brettcta wrote: »
    this comment reflects how inane this thread is and has become

You know where the door is (virtual or real) close it on your way out.
  • Ivrytwr3
    Options
    Esqui wrote: »
    I bought a PS3 on the day it came out for £425. They're now £250, can I get the difference back from Sony?

I don't know. Make your own thread!!
  • Ivrytwr3
    Options
    In which case..... sure you've heard the saying "you can't have your cake and eat it"?

Err....OTOH... don't you load the photo's onto an SD card (or something similar), which is a consumable i.e. just change the card?

The 2gb is onboard memory.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport