Item cheaper less than a month later?

Options
Bah! I was trying to be organised and save myself going out in the mad Xmas crowds :(

Anyway in November (around 10th i think) i purchased

2 x digital photo frames online from for 93:10p, delievered.

Last week i visit the same site and see they have the same item for 39 pounds each, delivered . They also have an offer of 15% off. This brings the price down to 33:15p

2 x frames = 66:30p, delievered

I paid 2 x frames 93:10

A difference of 22:80.

Now apologies if my maths isn't spot on and also if they added 28.80 to them after i bought them, no i wouldn't have bought them, i'd have shopped elsewhere.

So my question is, is there anything i can do to get the 22.80? Or do i just look at it like i've saved myself a trip out in this weather looking for presents adn pat myself on the back for been so well organised?!

:)

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Ivrytwr3 wrote: »
    So my question is, is there anything i can do to get the 22.80?

Absolutely nothing
  • Enfieldian
    Enfieldian Posts: 2,893 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Quite simple...

From your post....
    if they added 28.80 to them after i bought them

Then would you be sending them a cheque for the extra?

Sometimes it pays to shop last minute.
  • Ivrytwr3
    Ivrytwr3 Posts: 6,282 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Enfieldian wrote: »
    Quite simple...

From your post....

Then would you be sending them a cheque for the extra?

Sometimes it pays to shop last minute.

And there's me thinking i answered that question quite clearly in my OP. Thanks. :rolleyes:
  • Ivrytwr3
    Options
    !!!!!! wrote: »
    Absolutely nothing

I thought so :( Going to chance an emai lto them, Xmas spirit and all that they may give me a credit note or more likely to tell me to poke off!
  • MarsdenCuckoo
    Options
    Unless you bought from a reputable outlet that's prepared to give you refunds (duplicated birthday presents, etc.??) then not a lot.

Don't know diddly squat about digital photo frames but am hoping mine are arriving from Avon tomorrow (£20 each - sorry!)
    Make the most of everything in life (especially Avon ;))
  • 4743hudsonj
    4743hudsonj Posts: 3,298 Forumite
    edited 14 December 2009 at 9:03PM
    Options
    Whats wrong with a decimal point? since when was 22.8 pence a real world figure, and since when did a colon become used for sums of money?

22:80p????
    £22.80 or 22.80GBP or 2280p, all would be correct but no, you choose to use format for the time. What time did you buy them 10p on the £11 of November?

As for your question. No you have no recourse.
    Back by no demand whatsoever.
  • Ivrytwr3
    Options
    Unless you bought from a reputable outlet that's prepared to give you refunds (duplicated birthday presents, etc.??) then not a lot.

Now that was an option, send them back and get a refund; duplicate present reason!!

Unfortunately i have already loaded them up with 2gb of photos on each. It took me ages too :( So i'm not going to bother with a return.
  • sweetstudent
    Options
    I would say that i would not even entertain the idea of emailing them, because why should they give you some money back. It was your choice to buy the items at that price? What if they had gone up to £60 each and they emailed you asking you to pay that extra? What would your response have been?........
    :beer:In My 'Permanant' Pre-Masters Gap Year :beer:
    'Married' Apple Fan and Proud
    With 16 Conversions
    I am not affiliated with any company except the one for whom I work!
  • Ivrytwr3
    Options
    Whats wrong with a decimal point?

22:80???? or £22.80 or 22.80GBP or 2280p, all would be correct but no, you choose to use format for the time. What time did you buy them 10p on the £11 of November?

As for your question. No you have no recourse.

It's 20:00 here, but i paid, 22.80 on 10 11 09, i think at about 22:00 also, it's such a shame they have come down to 33.15 each when i paid 93.10 for them. I'm also at work until 23:59, not 00:00 or 00:01, but 23:59.

My comment reflects how inane your moan is.
  • Ivrytwr3
    Options
    I would say that i would not even entertain the idea of emailing them, because why should they give you some money back. It was your choice to buy the items at that price? What if they had gone up to £60 each and they emailed you asking you to pay that extra? What would your response have been?........

Same as the one i gave twice in this very thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure