B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here

Options

Comments

• glitter03
    glitter03 Posts: 871 Forumite
    Options
    Been in this morning and they have a body composition monitor which monitors body fat etc.

It is lloyds pharmacy brand and the SEL said RRP of £34.99 but they are selling them for £1.99!
    :coffee:
  • mandk30
    mandk30 Posts: 170 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone please tell me if they have seen the fishbowl type vases in b&m? Thank you x
  • lancashiregirl
    Options
    I used to make the 30 mile trip the the Cleveleys store every Christmas when my children were little, bargain toys but it was an absolute nightmare to navigate round. Happy days!
  • autumngirl
    autumngirl Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    sjprmc01 wrote: »
    I prefer home bargains. They are neater and tidier have more space and better offers. I have never walked out of a home bargains empty handed (and a lot of the time have a list of things in my head to go back in for when I have more cash). B&m are often dirty, dingy, hardly any space, and sell out of date food that they don't actually inform you is out of date! However, b&m are better for things like household nic nacs (cushions, storage, shower curtains, kitchen utensils etc). Still I'm never excited to see what I may find in b&ms

Have to say I agree with pretty much everything you've said although my local B&M isn't too dingy and often has great homeware bits and pieces so I don't mind slumming it a bit for the sake of bargains. I don't always go home heavy laden though (like I do at Home Bargains, without fail!)

I travel around 25 miles to my nearest HB but luckily I've never had a wasted trip yet and my savings always more than cover the cost of the petrol.
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    glitter03 wrote: »
    Been in this morning and they have a body composition monitor which monitors body fat etc.

It is lloyds pharmacy brand and the SEL said RRP of £34.99 but they are selling them for £1.99!

Saw these in Poundland for...guess how much!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Shop ... B+Ms

Other sizes and prices available
  • BeckyM94
    BeckyM94 Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    Just got back from B&M Nottingham and they have 4 packs of the bottles of Corona for £2.79. Thought this was a great deal :)

Brings back memories of my holiday to Mexico this year.. :T
  • Babiesmummy_2
    Options
    Just bought these from B & M Worksop for £12.99. I had previously bought them from Toys R Us for £24.99......I can see a refund coming from Toys R Us.

http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/moshi-monsters-6-pk-moshi-figures-271675
    Born and bred in Manchester (proud of it)
    Now living on the other side of the Pennines
  • rene2b
    rene2b Posts: 827 Forumite
    Options
    Dont know about yours but i love halloween :eek:

so thought it be a good idea to start this thread for bargains people have found :)

ive been looking for afew days on ebay and was really shocked when i went to b&m today to find more or less everything ive been watching on ebay for less then half price

they also had everything to set the table ie:plates,cups ect 2 for £1.50

i got 2 tombstones with flashing eyes £3.99 each
    a big ghost/bride £4.99 which are selling on ebay for £12 plus
    severed foot and hand 99p each
    bag of bones haha £4.99
    and lots more

happy halloween :D

ps if anyone knows or see's any outside ghosts please let me kno or ill have to make my own :/
  • ladybabe
    Options
    stocking fillers

sally hansen french manicure set £1.99 chapest i have found elsewhere £4.99 nice packaged set
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure