B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here

1858687888991»

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    bxboards wrote: »
    I popped in their for some cleaning products, OK the bottle of lemon bleach at 39p was a reasonable price, but I reckon 90% of the stuff in there is absolute tat.

It's 'cheap' as most of it is rubbish, but cheap doesn't make it a bargain, most of the stock seems to be sub-pound shop level.
    A little harsh - I visit the store for specific products rather than to browse, but was astounded at just what carp people are prepared to give up their space for in the name of "style". It panders to mindless consumerism.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • You ain't wrong there - most of the stuff in B&M is the sort of plastic tat that we could all live without. However on the plus side the homeless love the 10p fleece hats. I often wonder about the hourly wage rate of the poor people in the factories making the stuff. Made in China and ends up in Essex carboot sales or facey :eek::eek:
    No need of fat club badges for me Shazza Smith- I got the MSE 2 year anniversary" badge! :T:T
    Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas that can kill you quickly. It is called the silent killer
    CO15 is different – in it you will find a person who will scam you quickly. It is called trash.
  • Avina_Ritelaff
    Avina_Ritelaff Posts: 53 Forumite
    edited 23 March 2019 at 9:34AM
    Daz washing powder "Bed of Roses" variant 40 wash box - product code 338506 is currently £2 in B&M - found one today. Somebody was asking about Daz. You won't find that price too taxing.
    No need of fat club badges for me Shazza Smith- I got the MSE 2 year anniversary" badge! :T:T
    Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas that can kill you quickly. It is called the silent killer
    CO15 is different – in it you will find a person who will scam you quickly. It is called trash.
  • 2kg tub for £2-99.
    340423-oxy-active-plus-2kg.jpg
  • Popped into B&M this morning and whilst walking past the toy aisle, some mums were filling their trolleys with toys from the 2 for £20 range which were £4 each at the till!

Thats my kids' and their friends birthday and xmas presents sorted for this year (as long as they don't find them) :rotfl:
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    MrsElliot wrote: »
    Popped into B&M this morning and whilst walking past the toy aisle, some mums were filling their trolleys with toys from the 2 for £20 range which were £4 each at the till!

Thats my kids' and their friends birthday and xmas presents sorted for this year (as long as they don't find them) :rotfl:
    Must have been an overnight change - I popped into my local branch late yesterday as I was walking past anyway, and it was sadly bereft of any bargains - and that includes the toy aisle. The "seasonal reductions" were no great shakes.

However, I did get what I wanted - trousers hangers, £2.50 for packs of 2.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Duvet cover sets, various designs reduced.  There were single, double,  and king-size sets at £3, £5 and £7. 
  • peewhyeff said:
    Duvet cover sets, various designs reduced.  There were single, double,  and king-size sets at £3, £5 and £7. 
    I don't suppose any were Disney branded?
    No man is worth crawling on this earth.

So much to read, so little time.
  • Eenymeeny
    Eenymeeny Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    peewhyeff said:
    Thanks, useful for cheap fabrics. I've used them in patchwork quilts, accessories and cushion covers for children's  bedrooms ;) (For those who are interested take a look at Linus quilts, a charity which makes quilts for children who are in hospital.)
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
    :A:beer:
    Please and Thank You are the magic words;)
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!

I don't suppose any were Disney branded?
    Not in the store I visited.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport