B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here

Options

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    OnABudget wrote: »
    DATE FOR YOUR DIARY....

Put 30th August in your diary for 10p & £1 summer sale at B&M. This is not to be missed.
    Has anything changed? I'm looking to get a load of gardening stock for next year and want to strike at exactly the right point in time :D
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • pulliptears
    pulliptears Posts: 14,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    All chimneas and fire pits reduced last night. This was on the shelf built with no box. Manager had no idea on price so charged us £25 for it. Bargain I thought, especially as it's £90 on Amazon

61ATxdVha%2BL.jpg

Also picked up a peacock garden wall art (£3) and a McCulloch Petrol mower for £80.
  • Avina_Ritelaff
    Options
    But 30th August is a Thursday - Avina info says it will be Wednesday 29th August or Friday 31st August. Lets see who slots it into the back of the net again :beer::beer:

There have been a lot of false alarms on facebook recently. Sorry to quote myself it seems so arrogant :rotfl: just remember what canny old Avina told you all a long time ago :money:
    No need of fat club badges for me Shazza Smith- I got the MSE 2 year anniversary" badge! :T:T
    Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas that can kill you quickly. It is called the silent killer
    CO15 is different – in it you will find a person who will scam you quickly. It is called trash.
  • Avina_Ritelaff
    Options
    Go go go if you are after some 10p bargains - take your app and get scanning.

Has to be said that this is not really the BIG drop day - lots of garden lights and garden furniture etc have NOT moved to £1. Grass seed and lawn related products have gone down
    No need of fat club badges for me Shazza Smith- I got the MSE 2 year anniversary" badge! :T:T
    Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas that can kill you quickly. It is called the silent killer
    CO15 is different – in it you will find a person who will scam you quickly. It is called trash.
  • JonahJ
    JonahJ Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options

Has to be said that this is not really the BIG drop day - lots of garden lights and garden furniture etc have NOT moved to £1. Grass seed and lawn related products have gone down

Thank you Avina Ritelaff, I got quite a few 10p bargains this morning, although not an awful lot left.
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options

Thanks Avina, you were right about the date

Not much left but I got some tubs of slug pellets and grass seed

• Avina_Ritelaff
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Thanks Avina, you were right about the date

Not much left but I got some tubs of slug pellets and grass seed

glad you did - best to ignore those peeps who claimed a few weeks back that they were 10000% sure that gardening would go cheap the next day :beer:
  • Jewels1207
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this thread and I'm fascinated. I just syart e camping this year and looking forward o pick up some cheap bargains for going next year.
    Avina, what app are you talking about?
    Thanks
  • frankennsteiny
    Options
    Jewels1207 wrote: »
    Hi I'm new to this thread and I'm fascinated. I just syart e camping this year and looking forward o pick up some cheap bargains for going next year.
    Avina, what app are you talking about?
    Thanks

It's B&M's own app just search B&M on google play or app store on apple.
    Or just scroll down to the bottom of their page and it is there. You can scan items to check if they have been reduced :D

https://www.bmstores.co.uk/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport