4 FREE low energy lightbulbs

Options

Comments

• chevalier
    chevalier Posts: 7,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Horace is the address in the original post still correct. Or anyone that received them recently?
    chev
    I want a job that is less than an hour driving away from my house! Are you listening universe?
  • yellowbirdy
    Options
    Hi sent for some a while back, and recieved two box containing 4 lightbaulbs in each one!!!!!fabadabdab
  • ryznshine
    Options
    new to this so is this offer still available if so could someone re-post the address. thanks
  • scotlady
    Options
    Yeah pls tell, cant seem to get beyond this page:confused:
  • veruccasalt
    veruccasalt Posts: 1,465 Forumite
    Options
    I started a thread on this a few days ago, a search didnt bring this up, sorry.

If you follow this link, you should find all the details you need.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=596570

This thread looks like it may be a victim of the problems that Martin has been reporting
    “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” Charles M Schulz
  • PhiltheBear
    PhiltheBear Posts: 269 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I applied a couple of weeks ago and they turned up today!!:j

It's a double bonus - 1) FREE light bulbs and 2) Lower electric bills.

Wonderful.
  • Joannei1984
    Options
    I recieved mine yesterday!
    Thanks!
  • Gazza68
    Gazza68 Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine a couple of weeks back...was greatly received...
    Although a few days later Tesco had the 1p special on all low-wattage bulbs.
    Not being ungrateful though....but you'd think eon and the likes could have sponsored it that way too. What about the elder who do not have internet..etc...much easier for them to pick up a few of these at their local tesco, asda,+++;)
  • Horace
    Horace Posts: 14,426 Forumite
    Options
    I never received any free bulbs from Powergen - despite getting a few of the benefits on their list. I did however get some freebies from the eonshop - they sent me 4 bulbs and a powerdown thingy for use with desktop computers (I dont have a desktop so gave it to someone that does).

http://www.eonshop.co.uk

If you are claiming benefits I think that you have to insert your NI number into the form (can't remember to be truthful).
  • sillyvixen
    sillyvixen Posts: 3,617 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    in the last week or so i have recieved two packages addressed "the ocuppier" each contains 2 low energy light bulbs .. i have no idea where they came from!!
    Dogs return to eat their vomit, just as fools repeat their foolishness. There is no more hope for a fool than for someone who says, "i am really clever!"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure