Pay as you go mobile broadband with no contract or expiry date?

Options
124»

Comments

• UKHCGirl
    UKHCGirl Posts: 206 Forumite
    Options
    Help! When i try and connect with Vodafone mobile lite, it says "connection error: a connection to the remote computer could not be established, so the port used for this connection was closed. For further assistance, click More Info or search Help and Support Center for this error number" :(
  • UKHCGirl
    UKHCGirl Posts: 206 Forumite
    Options
    found the solution! something to do with an APN no, so i am now connected through the right thing and basically have a vodafone dongle for a tenner! thanks Donnie, you star!
  • Donnie
    Donnie Posts: 9,862 Forumite
    Options
    UKHCGirl wrote: »
    found the solution! something to do with an APN no, so i am now connected through the right thing and basically have a vodafone dongle for a tenner! thanks Donnie, you star!

Posted a reply at the same time as you. Have now deleted it. Glad it's all completed.

Maybe you can write a mini-guide for others as to how it worked for you.
  • Sunshine_and_Roses
    Options
    Hi I am looking for a PAYG mobile broadband. I currently use 3 which is fine at home, but at work I cannot get a signal.

I would only need it a couple of times a month, so the T-mobile £2 a day would be ideal, but I have checked the coverage and it shows as 'limited'.

Are there any decent deals around? Also, is there a site where I can put in my postcode and it tells which network has the best coverage (or is that asking too much?)

Thanks
  • Donnie
    Donnie Posts: 9,862 Forumite
    Options
    clareski wrote: »
    Hi I am looking for a PAYG mobile broadband. I currently use 3 which is fine at home, but at work I cannot get a signal.

Maybe you can start your own thread and answer you own question? Just go to each Network's website in order to check their coverage.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure