The Sub Prime Credit Thread - Part IV

Options

Comments

• sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ElkyElky wrote: »
    Apparently it's fu*king impossible to view your credit report online, instantly. :confused: Just tried Experian and Equifax and it said to call them.

So I try calling Equifax's number and it says you need to have an up-to date credit report to hand.... if I had an up-to date credit report, I wouldn't bloody be ordering another from them!

Christ almighty. Useless !!!!!!, the lot of them.

It isn't impossible at all. I got instant access to mine back in February. As did the rest of my family.
  • cifpower
    cifpower Posts: 6,502 Forumite
    Options
    sutton111 wrote: »
    It isn't impossible at all. I got instant access to mine back in February. As did the rest of my family.
    I got access immediately too for experian and equifax. I think as long as you are on the electoral roll and they can verify your ID and address you're fine.
  • sutton111
    Options
    cifpower wrote: »
    I got access immediately too for experian and equifax. I think as long as you are on the electoral roll and they can verify your ID and address you're fine.

I wasn't on the Electoral Roll at the time.
  • cifpower
    Options
    sutton111 wrote: »
    I wasn't on the Electoral Roll at the time.
    I was. Go me! :D
  • sutton111
    Options
    seeya23 wrote: »
    need ask him how long you have wait befor you can open more accounts with Shop Direct Home Shopping

Hi Seeya. I thought Notts County were doing okay. :confused:

Anyway Innocent is correct. You can have as many as you like. I have 4!

The SDG accounts and limits I have are Great Universal £750, Very £250, Littlewoods £1300 and Empire stores £1600.

I've never used Great Universal or Very. I have a small balance on Empire and Littlewoods. I do intend to close Great Universal and Very. I might close Empire Stores too. Just run the one account.

I would of cleared Empire by February. I've never missed a payment on any of those accounts.
  • sutton111
    Options
    I was. Go me! :D

Well done you. :rolleyes:
  • sutton111
    Options
    BTW I need a blackberry what's the best deal at the moment!

What Blackberry do you want, the 9700 Bold? I can't get on with a Blackberry.

I do like the look of the N97 Mini. My T-Mobile contract ends in January, so I'll get rid of them. I'll probably just keep my iPhone.
  • ElkyElky
    ElkyElky Posts: 2,459 Forumite
    Options
    Nice one matey :D

I'm a bad influence, had I not posted the links you'd have not done that lol..... :rotfl:

I know LOL. I've got way too many searches now. :(
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • ElkyElky
    ElkyElky Posts: 2,459 Forumite
    Options
    You're banned? Really? Why for?

I applied for a tad too many insurance quotes. Apparently, it is only 1 per customer or something of the sort. :A
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • cifpower
    Options
    Received my replacement Vanquis card this morning. I got the blue one. It looks very nice indeed!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure