Where to get a VISA Electron card?

Options
1404142434446»

Comments

• NonGeographicalMan
    Options
    callum9999 wrote: »
    Or fly Thomson and don't take a suitcase.

That would mean making do with only 5kg of strictly enforced hand luggage compared to 10kg on Ryanair or Monarch or unlimited hand luggage weight within the permitted dimensions on Easyjet.

Either you never go away on trips of more than 2 days and don't ever take a laptop computer or alternatively you must be a very smelly person who almost never changes your clothes or underwear.

More likely however is that you are just a forum troll who enjoys making stupid responses with little thought to posts by other members.:mad:

The Thomson weight limit is not set to be practical. It is deliberately set to be too little so that you will then have to pay for one of their ever more expensive hold bag allowances. Monarch's A300 planes are just densely packed with passengers as Thomsons and yet strangely they can manage to let them have 10kg rather than 5kg hand luggage. i.e. the low Thomson hand luggage weight limit exists purely in order to force customers to have to check in a hold bag.

Oh yes don't tell me I bet you are the one person who could even manage to cope with the new super mean free hand luggage on Whizz Air which can only comprise of a bag small enough that it will fit under your seat. Or perhaps you are in reality just Michael O'Leary in disguise.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure