in Student Money Saving
584 replies 761.7K views
1535455565759»

Replies

• JedEastonJedEaston Forumite
    3 Posts
    First Post Photogenic
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Here are some of my favourite: 20% discount on Gymshark official site; Amazon Prime Student - 6 months free (used it at my first student day, lol); Apple music discount and Adobe Creative Cloud discount. Perhaps everyone already knows about these discounts, but for me, it was a big discovery. 
  • edited 27 January at 1:10PM
    marbellamarbella Forumite
    843 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    edited 27 January at 1:10PM
    M&S are starting to give student discount on FOOD ON THE MOVE.. 25% off with Unidays.
  • MSE_Laura_FMSE_Laura_F
    342 Posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Stackable student deals from Apple:

Free AirPods earphones when buying a Mac or iPad
    If you buy certain products through the Apple and Education scheme until Mon 11 Oct, you can get a discount of £159 on AirPods wireless earphones. If you just choose the most basic model of AirPods, the discount would mean you'd get these for free.

Up to 10% off Macs and iPads
    Students attending (or who've been accepted into) university can get 10% off Macs and iPads, as can teachers, and students of parents. Go to the Apple and Education website where you’ll be asked to sign up (or log in) to discount scheme Unidays using your uni email address for verification. The education discounts will then be automatically applied.

• MSE_Laura_FMSE_Laura_F
    342 Posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    You can get 25% off university textbooks at Oxford University Press via MSE Blagged code.

Be aware that the code works on textbooks only – it won't work on school books or other types of book. If in doubt, apply the code and see if the price reduces.