🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The Great 'Student Discounts' hunt

Options

Comments

• Rev
    Rev Posts: 3,150 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I realise this is a bit cheeky but if anyone is a member of unidays would anyone be kind enough to send me the 10% moto code?

I have an NUS card but can't sign up to unidays as the place I'm studying with isn't recognised by them.
    Sigless
  • SamMoneySaver
    Options
    Virgin Media Student Broadband deals

Up to £100 credit with any 9 or 12 month contracts at computercare24.co.uk
    Love Saving others Money
  • haribofangtastic
    Options
    Adored have teamed up with YouthDiscount.com to offer 20% off all items purchased on their site:

https://www.adored.co.uk/youth-student-discounts-adored
  • Have you seen the O2 students and Monzo deal? You get 20% off airtime and a Monzo card with £30 credit, when you sign up or upgrade to a new O2 Refresh plan (google O2 students and it comes up!). Seems great and you get to skip the 3 week waiting list for a card!
  • Blush2783
    Options
    Hi, I hope I'm putting this in the right place. Please feel free to move it if I'm not! I bought a subscription to unibox last year for my daughter who was in her first year of university as a surprise because after the end of freshers partying she was missing home quite badly. They are boxes with healthy snacks, cute stationery, helpful advice booklets on managing stress/uni life etc, toiletries, all sorts of things and she said it really brightened her day when one turned up. So much so that she asked if she could have another subscription for her birthday this year. Although I got a subscription for a monthly box you can order boxes individually and she's been sent the code above SHUR5 which gives £5 off which can be shared so please feel free to use. Am hoping she'll be less homesick this year......
  • japp
    Options
    Awesome guys, thanks!
  • max99x
    max99x Posts: 192 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
  • natrob01
    natrob01 Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 20 January 2018 at 12:52PM
    Options
    OK so its not strictly discounts BUT cashback is a great way of spending less money. I use TopCashback and it can save you lots of money on things such as your ASDA grocery shop and eBay. They also have the opportunity to access 'no spend' cashback - you just have to do things like get insurance quotes. I've made over £10 in a few days with no real effort.

If you sign up through my link here then you get a free £5 argos voucher after you cash out your first £10. Its topcashback. com/ref/natrob01 (remove the space)

Another app I've recently begun using is 'Shopmium'. It has select supermarket items with mostly MASSIVE cashback - most items are 40-100% - so some things you can even try for free. Yesterday I had a free big bar of dairy milk

I also have a referral code for Shopmium, meaning you get a FREE BAR OF LINDT just for signing up, scanning the barcode and photographing the receipt. If you have a smartphone, its super easy! :) When you sign up just enter the code r5et3

Qmee's browser extension is also fab if you dont mind ads popping up occasionally at the side. YOu get paid about 7p each time you click an ad - doesnt sound like much but for zero effort it adds up.

I'm a student so need all the pennies I can get. These kind of sites are definitely worth using :)
  • Nicole_jorge
    Options
    students can go for coupons online to get discount from various famous online store.
  • E.Wilson
    E.Wilson Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 19 April 2018 at 3:06PM
    Options
    50% off food at Bella Italia with a student ID Monday - Wednesday
    Ellen
    * Saving up to become a homeowner *
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate