Options

Comments

• bLaZiNgDucK
    bLaZiNgDucK Posts: 139 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 1 January 2010 at 5:42PM
    Options
    Afternoon All

Happy new year to you all I am sooo glad 2010 is here 2009 was a rubbish year for us but this year is going to be fab we are planning lots of house work - new kitchen RSJ's being designed and build as we speak - well probably next week anyway and the best bit is we are using savings, no loans and debt for the work which is amazing it will mean we will have no fall back money but we are both in work.

No hangover here, I did have far to much wine started with fizz, then vodka more wine and then cidar, it was just the 2 of us we had a fab curry for tea, which i finished for breakfast this morning with half a litre of cola and I'm right as rain, oh have also just eaten my way through the afternoon, so although no hangover i do have fabulous beer munches so the diet is starting on monday lol.

First PAD of 2010 is........£6.50 to the tin, also a NSD YIPPPPPPEEEEE.

Duckie

PS fabulous totals and heres to the same this year x
    To be figured out!
  • macgirl
    macgirl Posts: 5,091 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Happy New Year Lovely PAdders!
    :T:T:T Some PAD-tastic totals - Can't believe the December one - amazing! :T:T:T

Sounds like everyone had a good evening. Have to say all the blinking texts do my head in too :rolleyes:
    Paul, I loved your post - things will go your way this year, I'm sure of it :)
    And yours made me giggle too Green :D

We went out for once (as I'm usually asleep half way through Hootenany too :o). 4 couples and 8 eight kids, all stayed over at a friend's, ate drink and were very merry!
    Thankfully not much of a hangover (too old for that now), just a bracing walk and a pub lunch today - bliss!

So first PAD of the new decade is a small £10 please Green - thanks for totallising :T
    Thanks again to Gilligansyle for taking on the task in the busiest month of the year :T:T:T
  • mswan
    mswan Posts: 433 Forumite
    Options
    Happy New Year :beer:

No hangover since my afternoon nap cleared that up lol

£1.50 pad today Thanks for totalling Green
  • *Jellie*
    *Jellie* Posts: 3,018 Forumite
    Options
    Happy New Year all!
    Am going to try and post my PADs every day instead of just making the payments1
    £20 PAD today
    2019 fashion on a ration 0/66 coupons
  • cashless_wonder
    Options
    Happy New Year folks . . .

Saw in the new decade with an Indian feast & a free bottle of champagne . . .

I give to various pots of wonder & saving joy a mighty 85p
    DFW NERD# 1175
    Proud Member of Sealed Pot Challenge #5 ~ 1479 cashless_wonder~*DEBT FREE & LOVING IT*~
    :D
  • sashybo
    sashybo Posts: 4,506 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Flower08 wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl:

I know how you feel. I feed our cat, change her litter tray, brush her, play with her toys with her, but the second OH gets home from work she cant get enough of him. She even goes and sleeps next to his head on his pillow at night.

Rejection or what :rotfl:

:rotfl:I think they must like men more as they're ladies - my boy cat is usually more sooky with me than OH.:rotfl:

Pad today of £1 and Happy New Year to all the padders. :beer: I've managed to pay a lot extra off my debt this year and save up for different things for the house thanks to pad. :j I've had a couple of slip-ups but will keep going.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Car loan 1 £14,060, Car loan 2 £10,843 . Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
  • tomtombeanie
    tomtombeanie Posts: 1,023 Forumite
    Options
    4p to the penny tin today :p
    Mortgage free as of 11/11/15 !
    :Anow... to start some serious saving :A

• Eager_Elephant
    Options
    Hi

I am back for good, I have started a diary - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=2175629

For those that cannot be bothered/do not have the time to read it all basically I am moving very shortly and need to save up a deposit of £1300 and also clear DH's Paypal card so we can BT other debt over to it.

I will PAD every day, the money will be going into a spare bank account and then will be distributed from there.

PAD today of £53.49 which is the money in the spare account which was transferred in from Paypal before Xmas, some went on presents but this is what's left.

EE

ETA - Changed colour of amount to suit the counter!!!
  • Eager_Elephant
    Options
    Just checked my Paypal account, I have transferred £30.73 to my bank account!!

2 PAD's in one day, must be a miracle!!

EE
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    Just realised that I haven't posted my PAD yet (and pleased to see you have put a link up E_E, it takes me ages to find diaries otherwise :o )

PAD is £7.51 to Xmas '10 savings and £1.01 to smEgg, so £8.52

Think DS has passed his cold back to me, I have one blocked nostril:confused:

Sx
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure