A Payment A Day - Part Six!

Options

Comments

• SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    LondonAndy wrote: »
    Hi folks

£18 PAD please for 1/12

Super article EE! The whole of the UK must be doing this PADding stuff! They just need to come and post them up on here!

Fantastic November folks! Even if we can't hit the half mil we'll be darned close to it!!

Thanks to the December counter, Gilligan. I propose our Xmas counter has Xmas day off though? Maybe we could all post up any planned Xmas Day payments on Xmas Eve or just before and can be totalised on Boxing Day? Every DFB deserves a day off to eat Quality Street and watch Dr Who once a year? ;) Of course the forum will be open to chat, hopefully, I'll pop in to say merry xmas...I vote money talk is banned for one day only on the 25th though!!

What!?! Where's the dedication!?! I for one will be PADing on Xmas day!!! ;):rolleyes::D

Sx
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • gilligansyle
    gilligansyle Posts: 4,124 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all

First day of totalising and

PAD for 1st December is a really good

£2351.79

:j:T:beer:

Gill
    Debts at LBM - Mortgages £128497 - non mortgage £27497 Debt now £[STRIKE]114150[/STRIKE][STRIKE]109032[/STRIKE] 64300 (mortgage) Credit cards left 0

"The days pass so fast, let's try to make each one better than the last"
  • gilligansyle
    Options
    Hi folks

£18 PAD please for 1/12

Thanks to the December counter, Gilligan. I propose our Xmas counter has Xmas day off though? Maybe we could all post up all planned 24th and 25th payments on Xmas Eve or just before and they can be totalised on Boxing Day? Every DFW deserves a day off to eat Quality Street and watch Dr Who once a year? ;) Of course the forum will be open to chat, hopefully, I'll pop in to say merry xmas...I vote money talk is banned for one day only on the 25th though!!
    What!?! Where's the dedication!?! I for one will be PADing on Xmas day!!! ;):rolleyes::D

Sx

Just because I can, I will probably PaD on Christmas Day, though it will be a NSD. Will definitely come on here at some point.
    I may draw the line at actually ringing them up to make the payments though!
    Debts at LBM - Mortgages £128497 - non mortgage £27497 Debt now £[STRIKE]114150[/STRIKE][STRIKE]109032[/STRIKE] 64300 (mortgage) Credit cards left 0

• mumofthreemonkies83
    Options
    Hey everyone

So sorry ive been MIA for a while, money has been shockingly tight :mad:, well actually it still is but its payday so just for today im going to pretend im not poor :rotfl:

Thanks for all the totalling last month Sarah and thanks for volunteering this month Gilligan, youre both very much appreciated !

Ok onwards and upwards....
    Ive paid today £50 to the MIL meaning I owe her just £100 now woop woop, £35 to edf for an old gas bill, £20 edf for an old electric bill, £100 to my credit card platinum, £5 to the crapital ones and £30 to dhs credit card making a grand total of
    £240

Will be trying to Pad every day this month, unfortunately I just didnt have anything at all through November that I could call "spare"
    Roll on January when I can get back to debt crunching in earnest :rotfl:

Take care guys and gals, wrap up warm and toasty
    Mumof4 xx
    03/12/2010 [STRIKE]£9,736.56[/STRIKE] :(
    15/2/2011 9878.75

• mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning all!

My two Reward payments, my Quidco and my Ebay money arrived in my current account today *phew*

I'm not paying all of this out as I don't want to leave myself short, so am paying £23.44 PAD today.

Happy Hump Day!

camel.jpg
  • Locke
    Locke Posts: 485 Forumite
    Options
    A PaD of £162 to Capital One.
  • gilligansyle
    Options
    Must remember to post my PAD now I'm not totalising :o

Todays' PAD was £1.01

Sx

Err guess what I forgot to do??

My PaD today is £4.00 saved by buying the stuff for the snowman soup in wilkies.

• macgirl
    macgirl Posts: 5,091 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning All Regulars and Newbies! :hello:

I'm feeling all Christmassy today :xmastree: went to a Carol concert last night, mulled wine, mince pies, snow machine (?), then it started snowing for real - ahhh!
    DD had a tantrum then - so that kind of spoiled it, but that's life!:D

Anyway, PAD of £10 please Gilli :)

Have a good day all, Mac xx
  • musogirl295
    Options
    £10.78 for me today please

Muso x
  • Hopeful1
    Hopeful1 Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    Options
    violetblue wrote: »
    Hi guys :hello: please can I join in?

I have a smallish but annoying credit card balance that I'd like to get rid of, and after lurking on this thread for a while I think PADding is the way to go! Since it's the first of the month it seems a good time to start...

So I've made my first PAD of £100 to the CC today. They won't all be as big as that one (I wish!!) but I'll do my best!

Hi Violet! Welcome to our slightly cooky but fantastic world of PaD :D

Hi folks

£18 PAD please for 1/12

Super article EE! The whole of the UK must be doing this PADding stuff! They just need to come and post them up on here!

Fantastic November folks! Even if we can't hit the half mil we'll be darned close to it!!

Thanks to the December counter, Gilligan. I propose our Xmas counter has Xmas day off though? Maybe we could all post up all planned 24th and 25th payments on Xmas Eve or just before and they can be totalised on Boxing Day? Every DFW deserves a day off to eat Quality Street and watch Dr Who once a year? ;) Of course the forum will be open to chat, hopefully, I'll pop in to say merry xmas...I vote money talk is banned for one day only on the 25th though!!

I'm happy to go with that if Gilli wants some peace ;)

Hey everyone

So sorry ive been MIA for a while, money has been shockingly tight :mad:, well actually it still is but its payday so just for today im going to pretend im not poor :rotfl:

Thanks for all the totalling last month Sarah and thanks for volunteering this month Gilligan, youre both very much appreciated !

Ok onwards and upwards....
    Ive paid today £50 to the MIL meaning I owe her just £100 now woop woop, £35 to edf for an old gas bill, £20 edf for an old electric bill, £100 to my credit card platinum, £5 to the crapital ones and £30 to dhs credit card making a grand total of £240

Will be trying to Pad every day this month, unfortunately I just didnt have anything at all through November that I could call "spare"
    Roll on January when I can get back to debt crunching in earnest :rotfl:

Take care guys and gals, wrap up warm and toasty
    Mumof4 xx

Nice to 'see' you mumof4. I'm posting more than i'm PaD-ding at the moment too, so you're not alone. Things should have settled for me too by the end of Jan. It's frustrating isn't it? At least we're motivated enough not to give up :T
    One step at a time ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport