The Ultimate Incentive proposed! Time for an ultimate challenge...

Options

Comments

• Tete_en_l'Air
    Options
    Page two already! So it starts ...
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • bails
    bails Posts: 3,196 Forumite
    Options
    lol at both of you! Well, I've been concise and added some stuff to my last post for you Dinah...but have now written another post anyway :rotfl:
    The 1,000 Day Challenge:
    Feb 16, 2016
    500/30,000
    1.67%
  • Cinny91
    Cinny91 Posts: 6,022 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Page two already! So it starts ...

It begins!

Agreed Dinah, not the best fall back plan but I really doubt you'll need it. You always seem to manage these things annoyling easily. (and I mean that in the nicest way possible!)

The £43.50 challenge - does that start as of today or tomorrow? If it's today, what do you have planned? I only need to make an extra £3 a day to meet my savings target and I completely fail at that :o but then I'm easily distracted, one moment I'm all focused on Slice the Pie and the next 'Ooo, is that the Eastenders theme tune starting...?'
  • Flower08
    Flower08 Posts: 4,771 Forumite
    Options
    Another new home!!

*settles self in nicely*

And we're already on page two!
    Biggest Loser Weight Loss: 13 / 20 lb
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Options
    Cinny91 wrote: »
    The £43.50 challenge - does that start as of today or tomorrow? If it's today, what do you have planned?

Haha, now who's the taskmaster?! (Taskmistress?)

I'd like to point out to the dieters at this conjecture that I've just eaten a Tesch Healthy choices couscous snack a bit like a pot noodle, it was very lovely and only 205 calories. Not much use to Bails obviously!

Of out to look in Boots at the Christmassy things, for a birthday present (I'm sure she won't mind) - please help me stay strong and not buy loads of rubbish for myself!
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • Dinah93
    Dinah93 Posts: 11,463 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Averaging at £43 a day, won't do it most days I bet! So far today I've done onepoll... so thats 15p closer. To do list for this evening:

6 Dooyoos
    Scratchies
    Write up the remaining stitches (rolled hem, bendy curve, stupid trouser stitch, and puffy sleeve) in my homework book
    Check on onepoll again
    Package up the two or three things from amazon/RiSi that have gone.

Not a long list as homework will take ages, but hopefully will leave me some time thursday and friday evenings to crack on a bit.
    Debt January 1st 2018 £96,999.81
    Debt September 20th 2022 £2991.68- 96.92% paid off
    Met NIM 23/06/2008
  • Dinah93
    Options
    I had a WW lemon chicken risotto for lunch, a ski yoghurt, and some apple and grapes. Now writting up the risotto for Dooyoo.
    Met NIM 23/06/2008
  • Cinny91
    Cinny91 Posts: 6,022 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Be strong Tete! I'm going to the Boots Event tomorrow so I need to seriously behave and just get presents for other people and not myself. Really want their OOTW eyeshadow set though.
    Haha, now who's the taskmaster?! (Taskmistress?)

Me!! :D
    I was only asking so I could steal some ideas, I'm completely stumped!

Sounds like a good list Dinah, which reminds me to check Onepoll (stealing ideas already!) I've only got 1 thing on my list for today which is the dreaded STP. And because it's all I have on my list I don't have any excuses! :( I'm sure you'll be able to do your list though, doesn't sound too bad!
  • Swinstie73
    Swinstie73 Posts: 2,897 Forumite
    Options
    I'd like to point out to the dieters at this conjecture that I've just eaten a Tesch Healthy choices couscous snack a bit like a pot noodle, it was very lovely and only 205 calories. Not much use to Bails obviously!

Well I was just about to put 'light' Philly on my [STRIKE]cardboard[/STRIKE] Ryvita, with cold meat when I was called in to sample the buffet I had booked for a meeting. Two sarnies and a (small) pie later and I'm ashamed to say I have failed miserably. Doesn't sound like a lot but I'm going for seconds....... :D
  • Dinah93
    edited 27 October 2009 at 1:37PM
    Options
    Lol sarnies aren't the end of the world but pies?! I'm so grateful I don't like them! First weigh in tomorrow ladies!

Just found my 'aims for 2009' list. They were
    Pay off debt Done!
    Have 10k in savings by Christmas On track to have £8,500. Would have had £9,500 but paid the venue deposit (wasn't planning to get married!), anything I make towards the rings will also count to this so I should manage this one.
    Go on holiday abroad Done
    Devote 10 hours a week to creative projects Usually manage about this
    Join a gym and go twice a week. I joined, I went a lot for 4 months, and haven't been at all since!
    Met NIM 23/06/2008
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills