Great ‘Amazon Shopping Tricks’ Hunt

123457»

Comments

• Torkijo
    Torkijo Posts: 506 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    Amazon.co.uk is a great place to find deals on everything including DVDs & CDs, books, video games, electronics and more. What not everyone knows, however, is that Amazon's prices change all the time in response to competition from other retailers, supply & demand and other factors.

Special offers also come and go, and many products - particularly DVDs, CDs and video games - typically fall in price some months after they are first released, often resulting in significant savings.

To get the best price possible, you need to be able to order a product as soon as the price drops - before it goes back up again. Best Price Alert makes this easy by sending you an email as soon as the product you're interested in drops in price. Best of all, the service is free! NO CATCH LIKE OTHER SERVICE

To get started, just copy paste the URL or enter ASIN. Once you find the product enter your email. The next time the price of that product falls, you'll get an email so you can get in and buy it ahead of the crowd. It's that simple.

After researching all the price alert service this service works from all perspective bestpricealert.co.uk

A fantastically quick and simple, non-intrusive way of setting an alert for Amazon UK. There is no other UK based website which is even closer to this

This looks a little like Spam to me.

I find a more reliable way is to put all items you want into your basket for later, when you go on, click on your basket and highlighted at the top will be all the price changes.

I tried the other price alert website and it sent me a price alert everyday for weeks after i had taken the item off my wish list as i had bought it! (Left that site after 2 weeks of useless e-mails)
  • For tracking Amazon prices (both UK and US), I use this:

http://camelcamelcamel.com/

There's also a great Firefox extension:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/14392/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business