'Kit Kat Crunching Crime' blog discussion

Replies

• That's nearly as bad as opening a packet of crisps from the bottom. You just don't do it.

I had a friend who ALWAYS opened his crisps along the side....far better for access, and stops you getting grease over your hand when reaching for the elusive 'last ones'!
    Wish I could remember to do it, always in such a hurry to open mine that I always forget and open from the top!
    :whistle:
  • meher wrote: »
    TurkishDelight, forgot to put smilie, only meant to be a metaphorical response actually to say sometimes when we're mindful we treat things as how we find it

in any case chocolates are almost always gifts - I never remember buying a chocolate specially because I'm vegan but I never refuse anything anyone offers

Also why this norm of intimidating people who don't come across as mse? I never signed a contract to be an evangelist at being money saving when I joined the forum. I do and live as I wish re blake signature, sometimes it is money saving, at other times not.

am done on this thread - on these threads I post instinctively

Martin too obviously forgot to put a smilie!!
    Intimidation??:rotfl:
  • Hi my !!!!! Holly she sneezes over chocolate to try and put me off of eating and so give it to her, Maybe Guy was doing similar tactic?
  • sorry my !!!!! was my dog
  • Utter decadence!!!!!
  • Sounds like all this KitKat business is causing you some stress? No problem, just send some my way PLEASE:rotfl:
  • It's just plain wrong... If your going to do that, buy a Kit Kat Chunky!!! ;)

xmary px
    :j"life's not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning how to dance in the rain":j
  • Rainbow_LibertyRainbow_Liberty Forumite
    265 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    mrjolly1 wrote: »
    I had a friend who ALWAYS opened his crisps along the side....far better for access, and stops you getting grease over your hand when reaching for the elusive 'last ones'!
    Wish I could remember to do it, always in such a hurry to open mine that I always forget and open from the top!
    :whistle:

I open mine (and the rest of the families when I open packets for them, especially in the car) along the top (couldn't possibly do the bottom, but then rip along the side edge so that two sides are open, makes a much easier opening area for access to the crisps. Shame there are so few in the bag though when you do manage to get into them, they should have twice as many.....
    Rainbow
    Liberty
  • Has anyone noticed how thin they seem to have got,especiely the multi packs. Any thinner and you could play cards with them.:(
  • Soapy955Soapy955 Forumite
    274 Posts
    Smiley_Mum wrote: »
    I saw on a Graham Norton show, Natalie Imbruglia doing a similar thing with Tim Tam biscuits, like an Australian version of our Penguins. You bite off top left and bottom right corners of the biscuit and then suck the hot drink through the biscuit and it makes it go all soft and you jam it all in your mouth before it breaks up, messy but nice and better than just dunking them!!

My friend in Australia sent me some Tim Tams and insisted I try doing just that... drinking hot choc through the biscuit!
    I didn't try it, I thought it'd be too difficult so I just scoffed the biscuits! :p
    I'm so sorry if you were enjoying this thread and mine is the last post!!

I seem to have a nasty habit of killing threads!
    :p
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin's debt costs masterclass

Eg, balance transfer up to 35 mths at 0%

MSE News

£80 GHD Original IV Styler

Via MSE Blagged code (norm £109)

MSE Deals