'Kit Kat Crunching Crime' blog discussion

Replies

• 456789456789 Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    meher wrote: »
    bin wafer
    not very MSE :money:
  • Martin what would you have done if he had bitten across a 4 fingered one?
  • mehermeher
    15.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TurkishDelight, forgot to put smilie, only meant to be a metaphorical response actually to say sometimes when we're mindful we treat things as how we find it

in any case chocolates are almost always gifts - I never remember buying a chocolate specially because I'm vegan but I never refuse anything anyone offers
    456789 wrote: »
    not very MSE :money:
    Also why this norm of intimidating people who don't come across as mse? I never signed a contract to be an evangelist at being money saving when I joined the forum. I do and live as I wish re blake signature, sometimes it is money saving, at other times not.

am done on this thread - on these threads I post instinctively
  • minerva_windsongminerva_windsong Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    RabbitMad wrote: »
    I thought you were more liberal than that Martin. If a man chooses to munch his kitkat in that way so be it.

I wonder what you'd have done if it had been the old style wrapper and he hadn't carefully rubbed his thumb over the top of each finger to expose the kitkat writing in the foil, followed by running a nail between the fingers to split the foil?

It's clearly been too long since I had a Kit Kat, I thought they still made them like that!

I must say I agree with Martin and this is many kinds of wrong.
    "A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge." - Tyrion Lannister
    Married my best friend 1st November 2014
    Loose = the opposite of tight (eg "These trousers feel a little loose")
    Lose = the opposite of find/gain (eg "I'm going to lose weight this year")
  • Hows this for wrong? I take 4 kit kat chunkies, I melt the edges and join them into 1 GIANT 4 finger kit kat, then I bite across ALL four lanes. HA!
    I wonder why it is, that young men are always cautioned against bad girls. Anyone can handle a bad girl. It's the good girls men should be warned against.-David Niven
  • mehermeher
    15.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucepot wrote: »
    Hows this for wrong? I take 4 kit kat chunkies, I melt the edges and join them into 1 GIANT 4 finger kit kat, then I bite across ALL four lanes. HA!
    and I thought your slave, Francesco Mazzola detto Parmigianino served you the chococlate wafers disemmbled it in layers as you wished :D
  • alwaysonthego_2alwaysonthego_2 Forumite
    8.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    My friend uses her kitkat fingers/segments as straws dipping them into her hot chocolate and sucking the hot choc through it, now that is wrong!
  • Smiley_MumSmiley_Mum Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Martin what would you have done if he had bitten across a 4 fingered one?

He'd have to have a heck of a big mouth to do that!!
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • What's happening with all these bank charges anyway? any sign of me getting my money back so i can afford to buy a kit-kat?
  • MSE_MartinMSE_Martin MoneySaving Expert
    8.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's happening with all these bank charges anyway? any sign of me getting my money back so i can afford to buy a kit-kat?

Sadly the bank charges waiver only applies to those in hardship not to those in need of Kit Kat's so we haven't done any template letters on it

Martin

PS the real answer is we're expecting the supreme court announcemnt within a month
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin's debt costs masterclass

Eg, balance transfer up to 35 mths at 0%

MSE News

£80 GHD Original IV Styler

Via MSE Blagged code (norm £109)

MSE Deals