🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Sylvanian Families Grabbits - please post here

Options

Comments

• nickydee5
    Options
    I don't live near a Tesco, but when i do go to one i never find ANY bargains! I'm going to one today and i bet there's a big gap on the shelf where that set should be lol

After I got my set there were still 2 left on the shelf in my local one last night so there's hope yet lol! Good luck, hope you find one...
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks lifesaboxofchocs, will mosey over and order one before they disappear!
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • youcangoogleit
    Options
    nickydee5 wrote: »
    After I got my set there were still 2 left on the shelf in my local one last night so there's hope yet lol! Good luck, hope you find one...

NOPE! Entirely filled aisle apart from a gap where these were supposed to be :rotfl:Typical!
  • manda1205
    manda1205 Posts: 2,366 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    nickydee5 wrote: »
    Not a massive bargain like some of the cottages and houses you've all been finding, but if you're looking for some furniture, I've just been to my local Tescos and they had a 15-piece nursery set which has a double cot, a highchair, rocking horse, working nightlight, clothes stand, little table and chair, plate of food, teddy and other bits in it (feel like I'm doing the generation game here lol) for £2.74! No figures are included but it's really sweet and it looked a real bargain compared to other sets on the shelf.
    hth
    I found these today in my local. Amazing bargain! They had loads on the self too. Checked the price on amazon and they should be £12.97! :eek: SEL was totally normal as well, not a reduced one or anything. Thanks very much OP, my DD will have lots of sylvanian bargains this christmas. :)
  • Saffronsmum
    Options
    Just a warning to anyone who bought the Grand Hotel in argos when it was on offer (or anywhere else), make sure you check it over before christmas, i opened mine up last week so i could put the boxes of furniture inside (to save wraping 10 boxes) and one of the hinges was broken, i took it back to argos and got my money back (didn't want to risk getting another) so really disapointed as it was such a great offer, luckily i have bought my daughter the farm house so she will still use all the furniture i have bought. Deffently worth checking before you wrap for christmas.
  • Wendy5704
    Wendy5704 Posts: 364 Forumite
    Options
    I noticed the furniture sets on Thursday night when I popped in and picked a couple up. 1 set for my niece at Christmas and 2 sets for my friends twins but my friend has since told me that her kids no longer play with them so i will be returning 2 to Hartlepool tomorrow if anyone is looking lol.
  • loobylou232
    loobylou232 Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    Options
    Got a nusery nightlight set today, thank you, FAB bargain. SEL was £12 odd so no way I would have found it if it wasn't for nickydee.
  • petshrink
    petshrink Posts: 461 Forumite
    edited 5 December 2011 at 1:39PM
    Options
    amazon are havinga lightening sale again. and i noticed a sylvanian beechwood hall is on at 5.30pm. offer price will be revelaed at 5.30pm
    hth to someone
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/deals-offers-savings/b/ref=tsm_1_fb_s_uk_lvgzph?ie=UTF8&node=350613011
  • geminibabe
    Options
    petshrink wrote: »
    amazon are havinga lightening sale again. and i noticed a sylvanian beechwood hall is on at 5.30. hth to someone
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/deals-offers-savings/b/ref=tsm_1_fb_s_uk_lvgzph?ie=UTF8&node=350613011

Confused links not working and its £5.30??
    :heart2::heart2::heart2: I LOVE MY BEAGLE! :heart2::heart2::heart2:
  • scottishgal_2
    Options
    geminibabe wrote: »
    Confused links not working and its £5.30??

Link worked for me. It's for sale at 5.30, price isn't revealed until then.
    Top Cash Back: £882
    Boots Card: £160
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills