Sylvanian Families Grabbits - please post here

Options

Comments

• Jitterbug
    Jitterbug Posts: 409 Forumite
    Options
    Hmmm I bought Cedar Terrace for £20 in Asda yesterday, is this a better deal?
  • smoyea
    smoyea Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    petshrink wrote: »
    no worries. when i follow the link on middle of myscreen is a box that says todays lightening deals. undeneath that is items with times above them. when you first follow link i think you see 4pm items gloves i think. on the right of all items is an arrow click on taht untill you see sylvanian house thing. goodluck. sorry i am not the best at describing

Thanks, i an not getting the lightning box, I did buy something on black monday so know the type of box you mean but can not get it from that link or typing in lightning deals in search box:eek:
  • JJBargain
    JJBargain Posts: 1,058 Forumite
    Options
    Linky to beechwood hall, on the right is a button for the lightning deal.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sylvanian-Families-4531-Beechwood-Hall/dp/B003SZNVIW
    It only takes a second to say thanks! :beer:
    Remember: Amazon prices change quickly!!!
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Hmmm I bought Cedar Terrace for £20 in Asda yesterday, is this a better deal?

I bought dd Beechwood hall last year, its really pretty, has lighting inside.

but there are a couple of niggly bits about it, firsty the upstairs rooms are tiny, none of the full bedroom or bathroom sets will fit into it, the shape of it does take up quite a bit of floor space, and when open it is a bit more awkward even for little hands to get into each of the rooms to play when set up.

Personally I like the style of Cedar terrace, its more of a dolls house shape each level looks big enough for a room set. I've bought the Regency Hotel for xmas (argos deal) hoping that we can get better use out of the room sets that currently have to live in a plastic box and take turns to go in Beechwood Hall.

I guess it depends on how old your child is, mine are played with by a 4 & 11 yr olds, thats the problems I've noticed. HTH x
  • smoyea
    Options
    JJBargain wrote: »
    Linky to beechwood hall, on the right is a button for the lightning deal.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sylvanian-Families-4531-Beechwood-Hall/dp/B003SZNVIW

Thanks guys but what ever link i press/ instructions i follow it still comes up at £44:mad:, may be it is person specific?:(
  • AnotherMakes3
    Options
    smoyea wrote: »
    Thanks guys but what ever link i press/ instructions i follow it still comes up at £44:mad:, may be it is person specific?:(

What does it say in the top right box when you click on the link to the product? On mine it says lightening deal with a button to view lightening deal.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/deals-offers-savings/b/ref=amb_link_162131047_2?ie=UTF8&node=350613011&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=right-csm-1&pf_rd_r=0WPC5YF31NJKP47H9FF0&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=267214747&pf_rd_i=468294 go to page 2 of lightening deals and its there.
    Kyle 03.04.04
    Kaitlin 19.09.06
    Ruairidh 21.05.09

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?... He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! - Billy Connelly
  • M_A_R_I_E
    M_A_R_I_E Posts: 250 Forumite
    Options
    Jitterbug - was the Cedar Terrace in store at Asda - online price £44. Thanks. x
  • petshrink
    petshrink Posts: 461 Forumite
    Options
    smoyea wrote: »

what a shame hun. i think the deal has expired now. just thinking back to black friday and sometimes deal price doesnt come up till added to basket.
  • smoyea
    Options
    petshrink wrote: »
    what a shame hun. i think the deal has expired now. just thinking back to black friday and sometimes deal price doesnt come up till added to basket.

Sorry had to go out shortly after posting till just. Wasn't meant to be for me this time but big thanks to everyone for trying to help. X:T
  • Jitterbug
    Options
    mookie wrote: »
    I bought dd Beechwood hall last year, its really pretty, has lighting inside.

but there are a couple of niggly bits about it, firsty the upstairs rooms are tiny, none of the full bedroom or bathroom sets will fit into it, the shape of it does take up quite a bit of floor space, and when open it is a bit more awkward even for little hands to get into each of the rooms to play when set up.

Personally I like the style of Cedar terrace, its more of a dolls house shape each level looks big enough for a room set. I've bought the Regency Hotel for xmas (argos deal) hoping that we can get better use out of the room sets that currently have to live in a plastic box and take turns to go in Beechwood Hall.

I guess it depends on how old your child is, mine are played with by a 4 & 11 yr olds, thats the problems I've noticed. HTH x

Thanks! DD is quite a bit younger so the larger/more open rooms will probably be better so stuck with Cedar Terrace. Just need some furniture and a family now! I did find the nursery set for under £3 thanks to the OP who spotted this :T
    M_A_R_I_E wrote: »
    Jitterbug - was the Cedar Terrace in store at Asda - online price £44. Thanks. x

Yes was in store, loads on display on end if aisle. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure