We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Sylvanian Families Grabbits - please post here

Options

Comments

• raven83
    raven83 Posts: 3,021 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry if this has been posted already but just seen the sylvanian baby fairground in argos for £29.99 reduced from £ 59.99

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9331598.htm

Hope that comes in handy for someone!:)
    Raven. :grinheart:grinheart:grinheart

• Bella79
    Bella79 Posts: 1,197 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Went into asdas today, they have these for £20 instead of £40, good buy and they had loads in x
  • nickydee5
    Options
    Not a massive bargain like some of the cottages and houses you've all been finding, but if you're looking for some furniture, I've just been to my local Tescos and they had a 15-piece nursery set which has a double cot, a highchair, rocking horse, working nightlight, clothes stand, little table and chair, plate of food, teddy and other bits in it (feel like I'm doing the generation game here lol) for £2.74! No figures are included but it's really sweet and it looked a real bargain compared to other sets on the shelf.
    hth
  • loobylou232
    loobylou232 Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    Options
    nickydee5 wrote: »
    Not a massive bargain like some of the cottages and houses you've all been finding, but if you're looking for some furniture, I've just been to my local Tescos and they had a 15-piece nursery set which has a double cot, a highchair, rocking horse, working nightlight, clothes stand, little table and chair, plate of food, teddy and other bits in it (feel like I'm doing the generation game here lol) for £2.74! No figures are included but it's really sweet and it looked a real bargain compared to other sets on the shelf.
    hth
    I think that's a massive bargain! Well done:T. I hope I can find one tomorrow.:D
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Hi
    I'm looking for the cow family if anyone sees them at a good price, would be grateful.
    Thanks
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • mrsg26
    mrsg26 Posts: 228 Forumite
    Options
    hth

was this a sylvanian furniture set? if so thats an amazing price!
  • Zingarakj
    Options
    hth

I've seen this too in 3 different Tesco stores.
  • youcangoogleit
    Options
    I don't live near a Tesco, but when i do go to one i never find ANY bargains! I'm going to one today and i bet there's a big gap on the shelf where that set should be lol
  • Lifesaboxofchocs
    Options
    SIRENS wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm looking for the cow family if anyone sees them at a good price, would be grateful.
    Thanks

I found the fresian, cow family on Play.com for £12.39 yesterday.

Also I have the Lakeside Lodge on a well known auction site and I've been asked why the house has been discountinued. I don't know - surely the Sylvanian company just bring new editions out so the old ones go out of fashion, don't they?

Although my neice has an sylvanian house from years ago and refuses my requests to get her a new one, she adores it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport