🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Sylvanian Families Grabbits - please post here

Options

Comments

• Mel1979a
    Mel1979a Posts: 311 Forumite
    Options
    They have a limited number of the Sylvanian Family stuff at boots online in the 3 for 2. And you get an extra £10 worth of points if you spend over £50 so this works ut pretty good. I have just ordered the car, motorbike and a family.
    ''Aim for the moon, because if you miss you will still land amongst the stars''
  • Cantbeatabargain
    Options
    nic2075 wrote: »
    hi can I ask how old she is and if you have any of the bigger families and did they fit?
    I got this for my DD(5) in the sainsburys sale. its the first SF things I have bought her as she has only started showing an interest. I also got the Field mouse family in Sainsbugs for £6.99. I also wasnt sure if she was too old for the wee windmill and I should maybe of gotten her a bigger item, but it was such a good deal.

My Mum has picked up two wee baby sets in Tesco and ill try and get her more. I was just hoping the Mouse family would fit.

My mum also got her the blue car for £9.99. im not sure what else to get her now. She has a wooden dolls house she loves and I thought she might play with the SF in it, but she doesnt like mixing them lol

My girls have played with it with the rest of their SF nursery items over the weekend and love it. The balloon at the side goes up and down and the babies can go in it... the furniture inside is small so only the children/toddler/baby SF fit on the chairs and in the bed. The Mum and Dad Meerkat do fit inside the windmill height wise but it is more aimed at the smaller size ones 0 saying that my DDs have played with it with the Meerkat Mum and Dad too - HTHs - any mmore questions jsut ask away.... give me more excuses to play ;)
  • Q4Legend
    Options
    Hi,

Sylvanian Families are on 3 for 2 at Toys R Us right now, and they have just boosted their stock levels too!

Good luck in finding what you need :)
  • winnie81
    Options
    Plenty of stock on Toys R Us I've just reserved some I was needing to get still :)
    Wife to a great husband and mum to 4 fantastic kids 9,8,4,3 they drive me mad but I would do anything and give everything for my family :grinheart
  • brudie25
    Options
    courtyard restaurant 49.99 at the entertainer instead of 69.99
  • bargainhappy
    Options
    Beechwood Hall £40.20 delivered at Amazon (there is more than one so keep looking further down)

A few other good buys as well such as Courtyard Restaurant £46.99 and Pleasure Boat £33.49 and Woodland Bus £26.79
  • Misstress
    Options
    There is a code for 20% off at TheToyshop (entertainer) on the discount board, which may cheapen some SF's
  • disneymum
    Options
    Amazon have the blue car at £13.35, the bus conductor and driver £8.03 and the motorcycle with sidecar £16.74 atm. Best price i've seen for the family motorcycle this xmas.
  • spiddy100
    Options
  • rippedoff3
    Options
    debenhams have some good offers at the moment
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income