We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Sylvanian Families Grabbits - please post here

Options

Comments

• bargainhappy
    bargainhappy Posts: 44 Forumite
    edited 17 November 2010 at 9:05AM
    Options
    http://www.sylvanianfamilies.com/product_info.php?cPath=18&products_id=988

I know quite a few of you have said you were interested in Willow/Beechwood Hall and seen this on the Sylvanian Families site under Added Value offers and thought this was a good offer.

I know you can buy the Hall on its own at £49.99 but for £59.99 (& free P&P) you get the two extra sets which would cost £20 (I've got these and like them & they are a good size for the house)
  • domsbargains
    Options
    My Sister got the Sylvanian Beauty Salon which includes hairdresser and 30 accessories for £40 today at Debenhams instore was £50. Debenhams have 20% off at the moment.
  • Cantbeatabargain
    Options
    My DD was over the moon with the primrose windmill - she had it for her bday yesterday... :)
  • nic2075
    nic2075 Posts: 3,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My DD was over the moon with the primrose windmill - she had it for her bday yesterday... :)

hi can I ask how old she is and if you have any of the bigger families and did they fit?
    I got this for my DD(5) in the sainsburys sale. its the first SF things I have bought her as she has only started showing an interest. I also got the Field mouse family in Sainsbugs for £6.99. I also wasnt sure if she was too old for the wee windmill and I should maybe of gotten her a bigger item, but it was such a good deal.

My Mum has picked up two wee baby sets in Tesco and ill try and get her more. I was just hoping the Mouse family would fit.

My mum also got her the blue car for £9.99. im not sure what else to get her now. She has a wooden dolls house she loves and I thought she might play with the SF in it, but she doesnt like mixing them lol
    :santa2::xmastree::santa2:
  • Mamzie
    Mamzie Posts: 2,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    theres 25% off Sylvanian Families with WH Smith, but you need to be careful as their prices were on the higher side to start with,

hth, good luck
    My light may be on, but that doesn't always mean I am looking at the PC - I am far more likely to be cuddling or feeding Tianna atm, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I don't reply quickly :)

Our Precious Baby Tianna has now joined our Family, she is much loved and very welcome, xxx
  • Cantbeatabargain
    Options
    nic2075 wrote: »
    hi can I ask how old she is and if you have any of the bigger families and did they fit?
    I got this for my DD(5) in the sainsburys sale. its the first SF things I have bought her as she has only started showing an interest. I also got the Field mouse family in Sainsbugs for £6.99. I also wasnt sure if she was too old for the wee windmill and I should maybe of gotten her a bigger item, but it was such a good deal.

My Mum has picked up two wee baby sets in Tesco and ill try and get her more. I was just hoping the Mouse family would fit.

My mum also got her the blue car for £9.99. im not sure what else to get her now. She has a wooden dolls house she loves and I thought she might play with the SF in it, but she doesnt like mixing them lol

My DD is 10 - we have a number of the different houses / sets - and my 10 yr old and 7 yr old love SF. I am not sure if the large figures fit in - will check for you later and let you know.

We have a couple of sets of the triplets - meerkat and rabbit and that is whaty they were playing with...
  • Cantbeatabargain
    Options
    Asda have 3 sets of SF in their toy event

http://direct.asda.com/Girls/5091,default,sc.html?psortb1=price&psortd1=1&fix

Brother at Home, Mother at Home and Postman all £11.97

Also a beautiful wooden dolls houses less than half price at £35 - not SF but would be a lovely home for them with some SF furniture in.... :)
  • Cantbeatabargain
    Options
    Look at these...

http://direct.asda.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-ASDA-Site/default/Product-ShowNotificationProduct?pid=000783616&SaveNotificationForm=

£1.01

Not sure if they will get more stock - have asked for an email if they do come back in stock and will let you know... what a great buy it would be :)
  • Cantbeatabargain
    Options
    Sorry
    nic2075 didnt get a chance to 'play' last night... will check it out over the weekend and let you know... PM me if I havent replied ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure