Howdens Traders passing on discount - Scam??

1202122232426»

Comments

• jillytb
    jillytb Posts: 71 Forumite
    Alan_M wrote: »

Why I'm so interested in this case is the judge would have had to determine what the "trade price" of a product is before judgement, a definition if you will. It's that I'm interested in, not a single consumers crusade.

The only logical explanation for the case notes and judgement to be consiously withheld is there is an appeal being made on the case by the other party. That would actually make more sense, but for the time being the judgement, if it has indeed been made, is public domain information, if you can find it.

Thank you for your continued interest in my crusade, it is simply that, a single consumer who is pursuing this to the end!

No appeal was filed, timeframe has now elapsed. I never expected it unless the trader's supplier was to involve itself further but they haven't.
  • Alan_M_2
    Alan_M_2 Posts: 2,752 Forumite
    jillytb wrote: »
    Thank you for your continued interest in my crusade, it is simply that, a single consumer who is pursuing this to the end!

No appeal was filed, timeframe has now elapsed. I never expected it unless the trader's supplier was to involve itself further but they haven't.

Can we have details of the case please.

You won't be breaching anything by simply posting the case number and court date and the court at which it was held.

The ruling is then public domain information and free for anyone to search. You will therefore not be compromising any future judgements especially as there are clearly no outstanding proceedings on the civil case.
  • phill99
    phill99 Posts: 9,093 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Alan_M wrote: »
    Can we have details of the case please.

You won't be breaching anything by simply posting the case number and court date and the court at which it was held.

The ruling is then public domain information and free for anyone to search. You will therefore not be compromising any future judgements especially as there are clearly no outstanding proceedings on the civil case.

I just think it is bizarre that jillytb has been asked on numerous occassions by a plethora of people to post details of the case. She has only been asked to provide details of a documenmt already in the public domain.

the only reason that I can think of that is stopping her from doing so is that this case is a pure figment of her imagination and never actually took place.
    Eat vegetables and fear no creditors, rather than eat duck and hide.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    any big news then?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    jillytb too busy celebrating to post details still? :eek::eek::eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories