BT complaints

Options

Comments

• BT_company_representative
    BT_company_representative Posts: 1,861 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Sara539,

Apologies for the recent problems transferring your services to your new address. I'd be more than happy to help get this sorted but would need some details in order to do so. (account/order number). Please send this information to btcare@bt.com FAO Robbie and I'll personally get this sorted for you. Alternatively this information can be sent in a PM.

All the best,

Robbie
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of BT. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • sara539
    sara539 Posts: 13 Forumite
    edited 21 October 2009 at 2:56PM
    Options
    Hi Sara539,

Apologies for the recent problems transferring your services to your new address. I'd be more than happy to help get this sorted but would need some details in order to do so. (account/order number). Please send this information to [EMAIL="btcare@bt.com"]btcare@bt.com[/EMAIL] FAO Robbie and I'll personally get this sorted for you. Alternatively this information can be sent in a PM.

All the best,

Robbie

Thanks for your response. I just tried to PM you but had an error message to say that you have exceeded your PMs and need to clear them before I can send you one. I've emailed you.
    Options
    Hi Sara,

Sorry about that I've cleared some space now and I'll check your email.

Thanks,
    Jon.
    I am the official company representative of BT. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • sara539
    Options
    I have received my mobile bill today which includes 470mins 65secs of calls to BT which has cost me £27.26.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Heinz
    Heinz Posts: 11,191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    sara539 wrote: »
    I have received my mobile bill today which includes 470mins 65secs of calls to BT which has cost me £27.26.

Were you unaware of the 0200 222 0700 and 0200 222 0900 gateway numbers which 'convert' 0800 numbers into inclusive minutes on mobile networks?
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
  • utilitybroker
    Options
    sara539 wrote: »

If you have inclusive minutes on your mobile
    one of the alternative BT Number,s is 020 7356 5000 (Opt 1)
  • sara539
    Options
    If you have inclusive minutes on your mobile
    one of the alternative BT Number,s is 020 7356 5000 (Opt 1)

unfortunately i wasn't aware of that :cry::cry:
  • choille
    choille Posts: 9,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I had such a nighmare getting a new line to a new house site - it took in excess of 3 months from our proposed move date, I spent over 100 hours trying to sort out the chaos. We had our house phone,BB & no dial up connection switched off, we managed to get a phone back on, but no dial up.
    We couldn't move. We were fobbed off continually.
    We had to travel down to the exchange to speak with engineers who did not know what was going on.

I've taken my Year old complaint to otelo who are only offering us £100 compensation. I am seething mad & will speak tomorrow with a lawyer as I really feel we should take BT to court - otelo seem to be not at all independent. If we ran our business as BT do then we would have gone out of business years ago.
    They don't care, are rude & totally disorganised - it's scary.
    Options
    Hi Choille, I am sorry to hear of the problems you have recently had with BT and for all the frustration that has been caused. If we can help you at all further with your complaint please send an email to [EMAIL="btcare@bt.com"]btcare@bt.com[/EMAIL] or alternatively you can send me a PM. Thanks Natasha
  • Ada_Doom
    Ada_Doom Posts: 243 Forumite
    Options
    Just had yet another futile waste of time phone call with BT. Yet again i have been told something which is contradictory with what i was told two days ago. This is the worst service ever, am still waiting for a call from the elusive resolution team.

Sigh.......
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport