long wkend in prague.

Options
13»

Comments

• aussienovachick
    Options
    swift update! the surprise hen weekend went very well- the hotel is a definite goodie. just 5min from Charles bridge, also really near a metro station. We got the bus from the airport- a 12kc single trip valid on metros and buses- total bargain,bought inside the airport at a travel help desk( about 35p!) it lasts 90min at the weekend, 60min during the week.you punch the ticket yourself on the bus from the airport- since we were heading for the north of the city, we got the 119. took about 30-40 min to get to the terminal of that bus line,which was also the beginning of the green metro line- Dejvika, i think it was called. then 2 stops on the metro and we were at our stop-the hotel was literally 2mins from the metro staion up a lovely cobbled street .The hotel U PAVA( 'at the pea****') was 'olde' looking, lovely staff, full buffet brekki, clean rooms and bathrooms- odd paintings of clowns in the bedroom was the only dodgy point!highly reccomend- and i used the hotelscomparison website and got a total bargain- 2nts, 2 people £80 TOTAL!
    have fun, sorry late reply- the only bad thing about weekends away are the work you come back to!
  • thesinners
    Options
    I have always stayed in an apartment in the city centre. This is often a lot cheaper than a hotel.
    Try this:
    www.prague-fca.co.uk
    They are very friendly and offer excellent advice.
    Cheers,
    Paul.
  • alyssa_mae
    Options
    Please may I say a big big thank you to all you moneysavers out there who have answered my post. you've all been a big help.
    There's quite a lot to take in and I have a while so I am going to work slowly through all the good advice that u have left.
    keep em coming
    once again
    thank you.
    HOW MUCH ?
  • alyssa_mae
    Options
    glad u mentioned the clown paintings in bedrooms. I have a real clown phobia. could they be covered up by throwing a towel over them?
    HOW MUCH ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport