Options
15678911»

Comments

• LadyDee
    LadyDee Posts: 4,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Abduffy12 wrote: »
    Considering I have a Kirby, and have had a free carpet cleaning before I purchased the machine, I find your posts very dramatic... How can you cast blame on a company because you are weak and afraid to ask someone to leave YOUR home? This speaks more volumes on your character than it does about the company... If you don't want something, you say no.... if the person is persistent in terms of hard selling... then you clarify no thanks.... still got the person in your house, tell them to leave or you are calling the police!!!!! How can people blame their cowardly ways on a young lad and brand him a bully???? it is ridiculous.... I have had nothing but a great service from Kirby after purchasing my machine ON MY OWN ACCORD and not having been 'bullied' into it!

An apologist for fast-talking, hard-selling door-to-door salesmen, from the same school as double-glazing bullies.

Have you actually read some of the posts here, detailing the dirty tricks employed by these people, and the fact that they are actually trained on how to do it? Even some of would-be employees of this company are disgusted by their tactics.
  • Ray_D
    Ray_D Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 20 December 2015 at 12:12PM
    Options
    For those that are interested there is another thread that the spammers are trying to cover up by flooding it.

Type in google : " Premier Finance GB LTD Bristol who calls me" and follow the first link .
  • RosiPossum
    Options
    Tracy_T wrote: »
    I spent most of my time being kicked out of houses by irate husbands cos they didn't know their wives had booked these demos and also being used by people just wanting a free carpet clean. We never cleaned a whole carpet, we just demo'd about a square inch of it.

If people are told they have won a free carpet clean, they're hardly using you!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure