MYSTERY SHOPPING THREAD XI ** New people make sure you read the first 2 Posts **

Options

Comments

• woohoo_postingid
    Options
    Floor shows in the burger place are brilliant fun. I even ask for a receipt when I'm not MS'ing now as the service is sooo much better !!!

I did a chicken job the other day and after I asked for a receipt, the guy went and spoke to the manager who walked round, looked me up and down and said "Good evening sir, how are you?" - Never had that in a chicken place before...
  • Nataliejane
    Options
    vicz123
    just bought my blackberry bold today and despite me being able to view the pdf files on re on the demo model in vodafone shop i cannot view them on the phone i got today grrrr :mad: not impressed! it states you should be able to download pdfs so not sure why it wont let me! going to take it back in tomorrow and get them to sort it as i've spent all night trying!

Short visit here this morning to catch up from yesterday. I will look at my BB later and write down what I have my settings on in the Options/Advanced stuff. Changing to another browser Firefox/Internet Explorer/Opera (if those are available to you...the options vary by provider) should help. Click on Internet and then BB menu and options/ Browser Confiuration....You also need to find the combination of settings here and also in the options icon on the handset too...fiddle with these to find what works best for the sites you are visiting.

I don't have the tecno know how or terms but will let you know what my settings are when I have a little time to look...will try tonight and list them .

Have such a busy day with the real life job today but hopefully I will find the time later...family allowing too...must dash late already!

That would really help me too, Rosy Violet, thanks!
    :beer:
  • Nataliejane
    Options
    Well, I still haven't heard back from Gap and my questionnaire hasn't been reset for the phone shop I got mixed up with. That's after sending an online enquiry immediately after realising my mistake and an email to the address TG posted.

I have to assume now that it won't get done and I am being ignored but it is so silly surely as they will have to get another shopper to do it now when I have had the results waiting to be submitted :confused:

I do hate the fact that they can't be called and that sometimes they ignore you :mad:
  • vicz123
    vicz123 Posts: 370 Forumite
    Options
    Well, I still haven't heard back from Gap and my questionnaire hasn't been reset for the phone shop I got mixed up with. That's after sending an online enquiry immediately after realising my mistake and an email to the address TG posted.

I have to assume now that it won't get done and I am being ignored but it is so silly surely as they will have to get another shopper to do it now when I have had the results waiting to be submitted :confused:

I do hate the fact that they can't be called and that sometimes they ignore you :mad:

they seem to be very random as i sent an enquiry using the online form about 10pm one saturday and got a response at lunchtime on sunday :confused:

i had a floor show my first burger visit and they kept calling me madam and interupting me whilst eating to ask if everything was ok! it was my first one and i thought i had to remember the name of the staff member (sorry 'crew' member :p ) that served me and i forgot so i went back up to the counter after i had finished to get another drink and got the same lady to serve me. she said 'i'm very sorry if i was a bit off with you earlier, its just so hot in here!' she had been perfectly polite but just not worshiping me as much as she later did!

its so silly if they want 'real' results they should get you to take a picture of the outside rather than ask for a receipt. doubt any of us would be tight enough to pretend that we had bought a meal and claim it when we have not! :rotfl:i've been in the evening and wearing my smart work clothes and asked for a receipt which i supose you could have a genuine reason for needing but at 8am on a sunday morning in jeans its so obvious!
    Mystery Shopping £1147/£2000 (Jan) :j

Bingo wins since Jan: £1320 :T
  • xfive71
    xfive71 Posts: 285 Forumite
    Options
    TG! that is hysterical!!
    I am sitting here at work, doubling up with laughter :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

The one I had recently the manager just jumped onto the till, did it in lightning speed and placed my receipt reverentially on top of the burger. After I said down and munched on the burger, he sidled up to my side and whispered intimately in my ear "Is everything OK, madam?"

Now if only it was Brad Pitt....
  • creaker
    creaker Posts: 356 Forumite
    Options
    Matt567 wrote: »
    Good morning,

Has anyone had payment from RE yet....I was hoping it was going in today?

Thanks,

Matt T

I haven't received mine yet, probably tomorrow.
  • nikki2804
    nikki2804 Posts: 2,670 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was so ill after doing a burger place at the weekend (dont know if it was coincidence or the food lol) but its put me off doing them a bit.

RE actually dont have any assignments, not even pharmacies? Whats goin on?? Lol
  • Spikeg33
    Spikeg33 Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    How was your burger job Spikey? Did you get a floor show too?

Ha Ha Ha!! How hysterical. Even better than my floor show last week :rotfl: Mine passed without a hitch this morning apart from the fact that the shift manger served me but was on another planet, gave me the wrong receipt and wrong drink!! Should be fun to write up :eek: Almost 2 hours at the bank for a mortgage quote :eek: Just got to work in time, that will take while to write up this evening :cool:
  • KVet
    KVet Posts: 339 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Woot got accepted by TNS on the second attempt yay!
  • TractorGirl327
    Options
    Spikeg33 wrote: »
    Ha Ha Ha!! How hysterical. Even better than my floor show last week :rotfl: Mine passed without a hitch this morning apart from the fact that the shift manger served me but was on another planet, gave me the wrong receipt and wrong drink!! Should be fun to write up :eek: Almost 2 hours at the bank for a mortgage quote :eek: Just got to work in time, that will take while to write up this evening :cool:

Uh-oh looks like you might be joining the "I Gave The Burger Joint A Bad Report So They Sacked Me From Their Jobs" club - it's getting quite a high membership now!!!
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure